Subaru in the snow

CLS447

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Air Command 503 & Air Command SxS /EJ2.5
Total Flight Time
Aprox 400 gyro
It started snowing at around 10 PM last night. We had about a foot by 8 am.

Shoveled the path, cleaned off my 2000 Sub Outback, the dogs got in & we went for it.

I cannot believe the snow capability of this car. The belly was scraping & you should see the hill we climbed !

Very reliable motor......can't wait to fly my 2.5 SUBARU !

PS..... it's still snowing like a blizzard ! A nice day to not work !

Last night pics & today.......

Attachments

• IM000356.jpg
    IM000356.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000355.jpg
    IM000355.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000357.jpg
    IM000357.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 0
Later that same day.......Subaru moves forward 20' & floats on snow. Going nowhere fast.

Realize once again that snow is nothing more than a PITA & does very little good for anyone.

I HATE IT ! As I always have.

On the other hand, we're happy for every one of the 42' in the Sierras this year after 4 years of drought. Guess it's all a matter of perspective. :)

Soobs rock. Best awd drivetrain going. My 2000 forester is a gyro puller.

That's not snow! A blizzard on the East Coast is a light dusting out here. After every storm, we have 6ft tall berms of snow in the middle of main street that have to be picked by a blower and hauled away by dump trucks. I hate the summer construction to fix the potholes.

They fix the potholes ? We wished.......

75 and beautiful here today, I thought it stop snowing in march, learned something new today

We had a record 30" snow storm after Xmas, which was a bitch, what's been the worse then that, we've had over 140 inches of rain, and it's still raining.:help:

We have had our share or rain, 20" since Christmas. Our average is 9" for a year. California has had enough

I will not be missing the snow but am looking forward to flying & opening the pool !

Attachments

• IM000275.JPG
    IM000275.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 0