My new airplane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new airplane

I still enjoy flying my gyrobee but this is what you fly if.you want to do.some real traveling in comfort. Working on the instrument panel, the two antennas are from the homemade ads-b receiver I built. I guess my cruise speed will be around 70 mph, fuel economy should be around 1.5 gph with a thirsty two cycle. ;)

Thank you for sharing the fun Jeffro. Hope the storm leaves you safe.
    Regards, Vance Breese Gyroplane CFI http://www.breeseaircraft.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vance View Post
      Thank you for sharing the fun Jeffro. Hope the storm leaves you safe.
      Wow that is so thoughtful that you knew that. You are such a gem, no worries I have enough food for six months.

Comment

That's the Hi-Max originally designed by Wayne Ison of TEAM Aircraft I believe. I built a variation of that model years ago called the Z-Hi Max that had the turtle decking on the fuselage. Yours looks very nice.

Comment

Yes sir it is! This is the part 103 version with a couple speed mods. The hurricane seems to be on the verge of tropical storm, the msm overplayed its hands on this.

Comment

Very cool. Yes, the leading edges on the empennage are thin ply over formers instead of solid, and a few other tweaks to bring it to 103. I worked with TEAM as a 3rd party supplier of full scale mylar templates you could roll out and build over. Called it FlyPaper. Unfortunately I couldn't continue the business and TEAM was going through some pains. Wayne was a great designer and I sure enjoyed talking with him.

Comment

John wayne ison is also the engineer.
              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Me7nbBWHuc8

Comment

The airplane is coming together, I think it should be finished by july of 2019.

Comment

Working...
                X