Brrrrrrrrr....

C. Beaty

Gold Supporter
Brrrrrr….It was 34[SUP]0[/SUP]F (1[SUP]0[/SUP]C) here in central Florida at 7 AM today.

Where’s Al Gore and his global warming when he’s sorely needed? I guess he’s busy treating his cute, cuddly polar bears for hypothermia.

Wow!
We made 77* here in Tennessee, yesterday. I am ready for some BD Florida sun.
I really hope yall kick the cold out before I get there on April 3.

Its 54 degrees in Nipomo, California and raining.

I don’t fly in the rain in The Predator.

The NWS forecasts a high of 84[SUP]0 [/SUP]F for Monday, March 9 so we may survive this dangerous Arctic weather after all.

Come on guys give up I'm in Canada we still have over 3 feet of snow on the ground here and it's -17 Cel let me google that is Farrenite 1.4
want to trade places?
and this not not really a cold day on a day like this I was to the garage or to my car in a T-shirt I don't even own a winter coat I have a leather
jacket that is not insulater for the -25cel or lower at -30cel I use a hat/tuke and some times even gloves, but I'm one of the tough ones my son
is like me but he owns a winter jacket.

at 34deg fahrenheit I go swimming lol , no I'm joking I don't I'm not in the polar bear club yes some people do swim at 32deg or less.

Canada is a huge country, Frank, but most of Canada’s 35 million people have the good sense to live in a narrow belt along the southern border, leaving the vast Arctic regions to the polar bears.

Then I must be a polar bear :) But True that most of Canadian live at 100 to 400 miles from the USA Boarder.
My region is the Laurentians Mountains making difficult to live farther away.

Today Was cold was -17cel over night and -12cel all day but with a wind from the north that made me put on a long sleeve shirt.

You have my sympathy, Frank; -17[SUP]0[/SUP]C = +1[SUP]0[/SUP]F and -12[SUP]0[/SUP]C = +10[SUP]0[/SUP]F. In that kind of weather, I’d be bundled up like an Eskimo.

Lots of Canadians retire to Florida so perhaps some get sick and tired of cold weather.

Woke up this morning to a -20cel I love my wood stove.
that's -4Deg but I'm a snowmobiler and I enjoy the winter.

Last edited:
Oh sorry when hearing that. I read much news about the cold weather in USA.
It's 50 F = 10 C in Paris and it says that will rain soon in a few next days

Nothing stays the same; it is currently 81[SUP]0[/SUP]F (27[SUP]0[/SUP]C) here in central Florida at 8 PM EDT.