2nd lesson

cloudhopper

I know that this is probably boring to most of you experienced pilots but I had my 2nd lesson and I can not find the words to describe it. My instructor is very patient and one hell of a pilot. Gyros are one of the best kept secrets there are. I am very lucky that I am here to talk about this because if it were not for that wind storm at El Mirage I would have taken my gyro up and it could have been a disaster. I think mabe God had something to do with that freak storm. When I returned from El Mirage Vance set me up with a great instructor and I am now on my way. Thank you again Vance.

I only took one gyro flying lesson and what surprise me the most was the power and authority the Gyro would go up and up very fast you felt the power move you,
I was not expecting this kind of power made me want a Magni gyro but not going to happen.

Ah you have Vance you lucky you wish I could train from him too but we are worlds apart .

Welcome to the club. tell us what are you going to buy?

By all means, share. I still vividly remember the first time I flew in a small plane and my first solo

FRANK'S;n1129025 said:
I only took one gyro flying lesson and what surprise me the most was the power and authority the Gyro would go up and up very fast you felt the power move you,
I was not expecting this kind of power made me want a Magni gyro but not going to happen.

Ah you have Vance you lucky you wish I could train from him too but we are worlds apart .

Welcome to the club. tell us what are you going to buy?

Vernon is not training with me Frank.

Thank you for the compliment.

Vernon is taking lessons from my friend Don Bradley (530) 558-9613
Cameron Park, Ca

I learn a lot from Don and we are working together to figure out Magni maneuvers that will best help to transition Vernon into his Bensen.

I would love to read about your gyroplane adventures Vernon and I feel you tell a good story.

Don Bradley is a friend who was a trike pilot and customer of mine long time ago. He went into airplanes and then came back here to get his gyroplane rating by training with Greg Spicola. I think he got his gyro SP-CFI add-on from Dayton in Texas. Say hi to Don from me (Abid)