No Title

Where is the button

Attachments

• photo129515.png
    photo129515.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
https://screenshots.firefox.com/5XqWZPuI8fxNnEmE/www.rotaryforum.com
ToddP;n7484 said:
I've re-installed the chat room. Its a newer version of the room we had previously and appears to be working very well. We had 5 people in it this evening and had a great discussion. Check it out:

Rotary Forum Chat

Or you can just click on the chat link on the navbar. You should be automatically logged in with your forum user id.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Todd

https://screenshots.firefox.com/5XqWZPuI8fxNnEmE/www.rotaryforum.com

As usual no documentation, no links even to the forum software docu. Just another snafu.

Todd, how many browser/OS combinations did you really test with? I mean, if it doesn't work with Win 10 and Firefox, right out of the box, what good is it?

Is there a current vBulletin docu posted anywhere on this forum? Betcha, not. Going offline from the forum now. If I have time in the future maybe I'll lookup something from the various makers of the forum software, then come back. I've been on 2 other forums and 2 other chat rooms for 20 years, and never have seen such a kluge setup before. Its no wonder this site is dying.

I don't plan on using the chat room,but I cant access it anyway,there is no button ? there is nothing to a click on,go to,nada zip,zero zilch ,nothing.

ToddP;n7484 said:
I've re-installed the chat room. Its a newer version of the room we had previously and appears to be working very well. We had 5 people in it this evening and had a great discussion. Check it out:

Rotary Forum Chat

Or you can just click on the chat link on the navbar. You should be automatically logged in with your forum user id.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Todd

The above quote is taken from a sticky message made by Todd on 1-16-2006. Why do we have a 12-year-old sticky that hasn't been relevant for God-knows-how-long. I'm not the only one who's tripped over that one, because the sticky header has no date on it. Personally, I don't care if the chat room is ever restored. This forum is close enough to real-time messaging for me. So please take down the sticky concerning the non-existant chat room.