1,000 Members!

gyromike

Administrator
Staff member
Aircraft
Bensen B8MG
Today, we added out 1000th member!
That member is Airhorse1, a.k.a. Ed Keil.

Looks like our little community is growing. :)

Oh yeah, you don't win anything for being the 1000th member Ed...but welcome aboard anyway! :D

Hey, Todd, Mike, great job! Another milestone reached, you guys are to be congratulated and a big welcome is in order for Mr. Airhorse1.

Ain't the rotorcraft world grand.....

Ain't the rotorcraft world grand.....

With people like Todd and his helpers, ain't the rotorcraft world grand!!!!!!!!!!?

Aussie Paul. :)

:) Thanks for the welcome! I'm not new to the Rotory Forum. I've been reading it on and off for a couple of months now but I thought it was time I joined. And what timing! 1000th member! I am the owner of an updated 1998 RAF2000 GTX SE . I am looking forward to aquiring my Private Pilot license soon. I have only flown in an RAF for about 1/2 hour and loved it. I have been interested in flying for quite some time now. This forum is quite helpful for all aspects of gyro flight. I've learned a great deal in the past few months that I have been reading here. I plan on making my transition to flying as well informed and thorough as possible and look forward to conversing with my fellow aviators on this board. :D

Paul: "Grand"... I get it :D
Ed: Welcome aboard! :)
Mike: Just out of morbid curiosity, who was member 666? :eek:

Cheers,
Brian Jackson

Welcome Aboard Ed! Congrats on being our 1000th member. I've been so busy with work lately that I haven't had a chance to get in and say hello earlier. We've been looking for our 1000th member for a little over a year so its nice to finally find you :) .

I think this deserves some type of recognition. Are you a member of the PRA? If not, I'll pay for your first year membership. Also, all I have left for t-shirts are 3 med and 3 small. If you want one of those I'll send one out right away. If you want a larger shirt, I'll send you a free one when we come up with a new design for 2005.

Let me know.

Congratulations!

Todd

Wow! Todd that sounds great!! I'm not a member of the PRA yet but I do plan on joining. I'd be glad to take you up on your offer. As for the T-shirt, I'm in between medium and large. If the mediums you have are alittle on the large side, that would be fine. I really appreciate such a nice offer. Thank you very much! :D

Ed,

E-mail me all your information, address etc. and I'll get you registered with the PRA and send off a medium shirt.

Thanks,

Todd

"Paul: "Grand"... I get it "

Reckon that woz an accidental joke Brian,Paul ain't that smart mate. :p

Todd,Mike,Its a good thing we're on the forum and spread all round the world coz if the powers that be heard that there woz over a thousand nutters in one group I reckon they'd take the chance and drop a well placed bomb. ;) :D

birdy said:
"Paul: "Grand"... I get it "

Reckon that woz an accidental joke Brian,Paul ain't that smart mate. :p

Todd,Mike,Its a good thing we're on the forum and spread all round the world coz if the powers that be heard that there woz over a thousand nutters in one group I reckon they'd take the chance and drop a well placed bomb. ;) :D

I'm still waiting for the men in white suits with nets to show up! :)

A belated welcome, Ed Keil.

Am pleased to see you have an RAF. Why not join us on the RAF Owners/Pilots thread...in addition to all the other threads of course. We would like to have more RAF owners posting there. ;) Thank you.

Cheers :)

Ed: Glad to see another fellow gyro pilot aboard....and good luck with your RAF2000. That is one nice flying machine. I will be looking forward to pictures of your machine and aerial shots as well.

Stan
N500SF

Great pics Guy's

Great pics Guy's

Lotta nice pics opening on the pages.. 1K members is growing really quick.. I can't wait to see a fly-in with 500 gyro's. 120+ has been the most at Benson Day's a few years ago.

I haven't posted on the forum till now, haven't had the time.. Since I've been in Arizona it's been a "Gyro Dream".. If you haven't gotten any time in a Sparrow Hawk, "You Ain't Flying". The Black is tough but the Hawks are like a "Souped-Up Cadillac". And "YES" I am building one.

Hopefully everyone is doing well, I look forward to seeing all of you again soon.

Oh Yes,,, Boo is Great... his shoulder is back in shape and he has discovered the "Jack-A-Lope" rabbitts. Needless to say, we don't run with motorcycles anymore.. :)

me&BOO

Benson Day's

Benson Day's

As of now I haven't gotten the word from the powers to say.. It's a lil bit further than it was last near. Lotta flying, training, new mods being built, needless to say I'm having a ball. Jim Mayfield and Terry Brandt tolerate me as much as they can. And YES they made me wear clothes,, only bad part . Maybe they won't run me off too quick..

But to answer the question,,, I'm keepin my fingers crossed about BD's.
Sure HOPE SO..

me&BOO