Real Names

Hi Rodie, welcome to the Forum from Greensboro. Since you are into helicopters you are invited to come check out My Helicom Commuter H-1B sometime if you are in the area.

check out the link in my signature below to see my restore thread.

Real name in the signature. Stau short for Staudinger. Nobody can pronounce it correctly anyway.

french pilot from spain

french pilot from spain

Hello everybody ,

I am very happy to join us , I am living in barcelona and I dont fly since ten years ago ,but Iam still feel me a gyro pilot .

I was thinking to buy a gyro soon, and my choise was the butterfly , desafortunly , mr Larry Neal left this world , I don t know how to do , or , who contact for more information about the importation or exportation of the kits ?
may be others guys are in the same situation, I will be so glad for receive some news about .

Cordialement,

Philippe

I tried clicking on a member to see their real name and it said "this member limits who may view their full profile".

Very interesting rules
You would be surprised what people say when hiding behind an alias.

Now please update your profile with your full real name.

Thank You

I tried clicking on a member to see their real name and it said "this member limits who may view their full profile".
I’ll have to look into that. Obviously something in the new software.

french pilot from spain

french pilot from spain

Hello everybody ,

I am very happy to join us , I am living in barcelona and I dont fly since ten years ago ,but Iam still feel me a gyro pilot .

I was thinking to buy a gyro soon, and my choise was the butterfly , desafortunly , mr Larry Neal left this world , I don t know how to do , or , who contact for more information about the importation or exportation of the kits ?
may be others guys are in the same situation, I will be so glad for receive some news about .

Cordialement,

Philippe

Philippe,

With the passing of Larry, his business closed, with no one able to take over his business, and there are unfortunately no Butterfly Gyro kits anymore available for sale.

I would recommend doing a new search for a different kit that meets your needs and go from there.

You would be surprised what people say when hiding behind an alias.

Now please update your profile with your full real name.

Thank You
What do the recent spammers give for their "real name"? :)