JasonS.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
JasonS
DARDOW101
Guy Mc Wolverine
Darren are all the same people.
Darren has a LIFE TIME BAN on this forum
An I.P. changer is being used.
Identity theft is a felony and a federal offence for stealing An Officers identity.

Is that the same "JasonS" on this forum?

Gyro28866;n1141112 said:
Is that the same "JasonS" on this forum?

Yes David, he's here and the other gyro forums under several names I listed above..
He even asks himself questions, and answers them as a different identity

No identity theft has occurred! No felonious crime has been committed. Just admit you have a beef with the above named and get over it. LIFE'S TO SHORT as u are aware. Please...remove this post haste, For those outside this PERSONAL issue there are matters with which you are not aware, let's not air conspiracies to defame for it's sake.🎻

Last edited:
DarDow101;n1141691 said:
No identity theft has occurred! No felonious crime has been committed. Just admit you have a beef with one of the above named and get over it. LIFE'S TO SHORT as u are aware. Please...remove this post haste, For those outside this PERSONAL issue there are matters with which you are not aware, let's not air conspiracies to defame for it's sake.:violin:

Wow Really, Life's too short ? Is this a threat? I don't have a beef with one of the personas, I have a beef with ALL the personas.
What matters? There are no other matters other than your psychological disposition.
You mean the one where you posted as Jason S. and used his picture to try and intimidate people.
Or the matter of Phuck my deal ?
Or the mater that you post to yourself and actually carry on conversations with your self on the forums?
Dude you need help, you need help bad.

02-03-2019, 03:00 PM

Originally posted by gyrojake View Post

Wow Really, Life's too short ? Is this a threat? I don't have a beef with one of the personas, I have a beef with ALL the personas.
What matters? There are no other matters other than your psychological disposition.
You mean the one where you posted as Jason S. and used his picture to try and intimidate people.
Or the matter of Fuck my deal ?
Or the mater that you post to yourself and actually carry on conversations with your self on the forums?
Dude you need help, you need help bad.

No it's not. Never was. Your taking it that way. Fine hate on all them...your choice. My Psych is just fine. Yes as you guessed, meant to mess with you and it worked and then u make up false criminal acts to justify your position of hate.

Jake 1 All the others above named ?

And as to the last statement I'll defer to a real professional. Do you have a degree in those professions? Well I do.

AND I did call you on the phone to clear the air for F-ing with you and that I was moving on. You can accept that or not!

And to end with this...... "IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO!" I'm done dancing with you. Ride to Live _ Live to Ride! Peace out and good day sir!

Last edited:
No Title

And this screen shot below is the result (also like now) of the standards applied when someone brought Sh_t from outside this forum INTO this forum to accuse and denigrate another by another to shame and alert others under false pretenses to which in turn were employed and by these same methods to root out these deceptions made upon my person. And I screen shot everything that would prove my point for this very reason.
Funny thing is the named above....Do you really even know if that's who they are really named?
( Here comes the sarcasm) Of course there has never been a breach of anyone's true identity on line or on this forum before right? Google, FaceBook, etc. never allow docx-ing or out ppl's identities just for revenge right?
Use your real ID at your expense or if u have nothing to loose or hide either! And South CentComm P.R. @ MacDill has no knowledge of said perpetration of ID theft and the opinion is is did not rise to the level of an investigation! So that was a sham to intimidate me right back! Although it was embarrassing explaining to the USMC the situation that was conjured into being.
So one could be satisfied at that outcome. Fooled me once, fooled me twice, never again. I have spoken my truths and hopefully this will end here as it is my sincerest wish to live peacefully.

Attachments

• photo131517.png
    photo131517.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: