Law Enforcement Gyroplane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law Enforcement Gyroplane

I don't come to this site much anymore after much of the hate that was being spewed. However, I thought it worthy of a reattempt as we market our gyroplane grant to the public safety world.

This article is not 100% accurate. We are offering the gyro with pilot to an agency that would like to start a program. The gyro is free to the agency on a 1 year lease. We will provide fuel, insurance, maintenance and the pilot.

The unit has a FLIR high def camera and infrared camera as well with computerized target tracking and recording as well as 2 police radios, ads b in and out, a search light an a myraid of other features.

The only catch is it is a package deal in that I need a job. Our non-profit 501-C3 has raised enough money to make this work for up to 3 years.

If you are involved in a law enforcement agency and would like to share the pitch please fee free and contact me directly with any questions.

Thanks,

Heath

heath_lowry@yahoo.com
    Cell: 605-440-0900

Here is the article:

https://www.kotatv.com/content/news/...500610281.html

Please stay safe!!!
    Heath

N910NE
    (No 911 or No emergency!)
    Aviomania Convertible Gyroplane
    First to fly in the USA!!!

Heath....

Awesome idea and endeavor. This is something the PRA should jump on to help.

Steve

Comment

Heath, I wish your worthy project a great success!

Regards, Kolibri
      PP - ASEL complex (Piper 180, C206, RV-7A), SP - Gyro (Calidus, RAF, SC2), soloed in gliders; checkride soon

Wasn't happy with my RAF's pitch instability, so I installed a Boyer H-Stab to my great satisfaction!

"
      When an honest but mistaken man learns of his error, he either ceases to be mistaken -- or he ceases to be honest."

Comment

Working...
      X