Requesting contact info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting contact info

I'm a happy Yamaha guy and am setting up another engine/C-box combo. Does anyone know what's going on with Todd (Racer). I'd like to buy his custom clutch parts and his rear adapter plate, but I can't seem to contact him. Also, if anyone has a source for these parts please let me know.

Thanks,

Rick Martin 941 812-7182 rmarti60@tampabay.rr.com
    Rick Martin
    Sport Pilot, Gyroplane
    Bradenton, Florida
    Gator Gyro (a Jake Jacob "Everglades Kite") N328RM
    Tandem Dominator
    Follow Your Dreams ;)

The Yamaha guys have an active facebook page. You might try over there for a quicker response.

Comment

Tim,

Thanks so much for the lead. Unfortunately, I don't participate in any of the social media groups.

- Rick
      Rick Martin
      Sport Pilot, Gyroplane
      Bradenton, Florida
      Gator Gyro (a Jake Jacob "Everglades Kite") N328RM
      Tandem Dominator
      Follow Your Dreams ;)

Comment

I sent him a message through Facebook telling him you are trying to get in touch with him on this forum.
        "at 55 I did'nt GO over the hill, I FLEW over it"

Sport Pilot Powered Parachute
        Sport Pilot Gyro

Lifelong Member of the Dominator Fanclub.

Currently building an Aviomania GS2 powered by a Honda 130 HP Engine. Expected completion about two weeks. Wait a minute....I finished it!

Comment

It's been my understanding for about a year now that Todd Reick is no longer active in the Yamaha conversion stuff, possibly due to medical reasons. If you are doing a new YAMAHA conversion I will be more than happy to help you out with MAC equipment, as well as that of the other vendors. My website is www.MohawkAero.com, and my email is Info@MohawkAeroCraft.com. My old domain also works and will bounce you to the new site. That old domain is MohawkAeroCraft.com. I will be at Oshkosh, give me a call on my cell phone while you're there. I don't have a booth, but some of my newest equipment is flying in on customers' airplanes.
          GT Mills
          Peachstate Rotorcraft Club

Mohawk Aero Corporation
          PO Box 30133
          Savannah, GA 31410
          www.MohawkAeroCraft.com info@MohawkAeroCraft.com

Comment

Working...
          X