Don Parham retiring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Parham retiring

I am retiring from the Subaru harness modifications but will still act as a consultant for Subaru engine problems. Mary and I have recently moved into a senior retirement center so our address and phone numbers have changed. I have been in contact with Small Car which does harnesses and they will be building speed sensor simulators in the near future. Check out smallcar.com for their services.

Our phone number 918.823.4610 is no longer in service but you can contact me at 918.490.0164 or email at donparham9638@gmail.com. Our mailing address is 301 Washington Ave., Apt 4009, McAlester, OK 74501. We hope to attend the PRA convention this year so will be looking forward to seeing many of our old friends.
    Don Parham
    RFI Power Systems

Don, best wishes on your retirement, certainly well deserved. Thank you so much for the many times you helped me on my harness and EJ-22. I finally have the motor lined out and doing fine. I'm glad you're still planning on doing consultant work, you have so much knowledge on the Subaru engines and you are a great information source.

Comment

Wow, Say it's no so... Our community is going to miss your services. Thank you for all you have done of us!
      Last edited by All_In; 05-10-2018, 04:52 PM.
      Resistance is futile…… You will be compiled!
      Cheers,
      John Rountree

PRA- Director, Secretary
      PRA- Business Manager

PRA31 - Vice President of S.D. Rotorcraft Club
      http://www.Pra31.org

U.S. Agent for Aviomania Aircraft... the most stable gyroplane on the market today.
      See: Aviomania USA http://www.AviomaniaUSA.com

OEM Dealer for MGL Avionics - glass cockpit EFIS for Experimental aircraft Ask about DISCOUNTS for PRA MEMBERS

Comment

Thanks Don ! I am sure we will have a few more questions for you !
        Happy Flying, Chris S.

Comment

Working...
        X