Help needed to join the French gyro forum

ckurz7000

Aircraft
ArrowCopter
Je voudrais m'enregistrer au forum français de l'autogire. Malheureusement, je ne pouvais pas car l'adminstrateur apparemment ne lis pas son mail et il me faut un mail d'activiation de lui. En fait, je ne peux pas le contacter du tout par le forum. Par conséquent je cherche quelqu'un qui fait partie de ce forum et peut m'aider.

I would like to participate at the French gyro froum. Unfortunately, I can't because the administrator apparently doesn't read his mail and I need him to activate my account. And I can't contact him through the forum because one needs to be a member for this. So I am looking for someone who might be able to help me.

Greetings, -- Chris.

Chris
I posted your message on the forum but your wasting your time, that forum is just about dead. It was killed off by the Luddites who were allergic to anything technical. Someone posted a referendum that basically asked if people wanted to ban posts with formulas and equations. The moderator gave in to the majority and they lost the only two guys who actually contributed real scientific knowledge.
Their loss is our gain.
Mike G

Are you serious? They voted to ban scientific posts and the moderator made it happen????? That's sad. And coming from France, the nation of a Voltaire or a Rousseau.

Thanks for helping me out here, Mike. I just want to make some gyro connections and strengthen my ties with France.

Greetings, -- Chris.

Hi Chris, Mike !

Made it on the French forum two years ago... and well after a period of tension among the membership.
That period resulted in the creation of a different and private forum for amateur builders. (Getting my kicks from factory built machine and in the ‘user’ mentality, I never tried to contact them)
Still, I read intensively most of the forum content and did not find any remains of a past war… in fact, not any more than in other forums and social media that I had already checked out !!!

I’ve been posting on the ‘Forum de l’Autogire’ for 2 years, in a very friendly environment and made lots of interesting contacts. Those resulted in visits, advices and good laughs… Though it is only fair to state most users are ‘read-only’ and active participation does not exceed a few dozens !!! Quite far from Rotary Wings forum numbers !!!!

I only hope that you quickly get granted access to the French forum if you are indeed looking for contacts in this area of the planet… there are cool stuff to fly over everywhere ! (I just tookl the wife over memorials, trenches and historic markers of both WW. )

Regards,
Grodou / Fred

Club : Godasses Volantes – LFQD (Arras)

Well...
Administrator decided today to shut down the Forum de l'Autogire.

Main motivation : some web weirdo made set up a .com mirror version with advertizing monetization without compensation for the original management.

We'll have to meet on the field, Chirs !!!

Grodou.

Yes, I saw it. Too bad. But he also said that he would start a new forum. On verra.

I guess you are right: we'll have to donthe job ourselves and meet on the field somewhere.

Thanks for your help, Fred!

-- Chris.

Zut alors! and just when I was starting to make some progress in my French studies . . .

Le forum autogire semble accepter de nouveaux membres.Mais malheureusement je ne suis pas un d'entre eux. :(

-- Chris.