gyrojake

Gyro Rehab Candidate
Aircraft
Gyroplanes
Total Flight Time
A few hours
Put the vid in next post wouldn't show vid in the first one

Great job Jake!!!
The CNN producer was suppose to call or email me with an air date. Did it air already?

All_In;n1119332 said:
Great job Jake!!!
The CNN producer was suppose to call or email me with an air date. Did it air already?

I was never notified , just happen to check on the Big Story page and seen it. Came out pretty good.
Let's make home built Gyros Great Again !!!!

Gee's he promised me he would notify me on the air date so PRA could publish it!

Thank you Bro for doing it, perfect person for the mission!
U-ROCK for all you do for us !!!

Great video and great portrait. Well done, Jake! I'm still stalking your builds by the way, and I promise, won't be stealing any ideas :)

Kai.

Gyro_Kai;n1119349 said:
Great video and great portrait. Well done, Jake! I'm still stalking your builds by the way, and I promise, won't be stealing any ideas :)

Kai.

Thanks Kai !
No problem using anything I come up with.
There is one weenie who is just a thief at heart and can't figure anything on his own.
When they do copy, it's an abortion that will bite him one day.

Excellent. But Jake you knew your life as you knew it was over when you first left the ground in a gyroplane, because you knew you were going to build one yourself :) and you knew it was not going to be safe most likely :). Just joking man.

fara;n1119351 said:
Excellent. But Jake you knew your life as you knew it was over when you first left the ground in a gyroplane, because you knew you were going to build one yourself :) and you knew it was not going to be safe most likely :). Just joking man.

Haha !! But you are right !!
Sure glad it worked out differently.
The challenge is still there and will pursue till something else comes along.
Thanks Abid

Loved that video Jake, loved what I have seen of your work. You sure got passion brother.