My first engine out!

I have three cameras that I use. One is a GoPro knock off that is mounted on my chest using a harness. One is an Icon Air Pro 2 that I will mount on my helmet, or mast. This one also has a mic input to record my radio audio. The third camera is a Contour that I usually mount on the landing gear tubing, with a clamp mount.
Most of my videos have been edited with the free Windows Movie Maker, but I've been playing with other software to find something with more bells and whistles like DaVinci Resolve.

N447MR, you need to be more specific.... Nod your head, if you can get the video off the camera and on to some computational device to do the file work. Heh heh.
Anymore, there are video cameras, computer tablets, even fully loaded cell phones that can do the file work. If you want to use a Windows PC, I already posted that you can use : AVIdemux.
Sorry if I made incorrect assumptions about how you wanted to proceed.

eutrophicated1;n1124770 said:
N447MR, you need to be more specific.... Nod your head, if you can get the video off the camera and on to some computational device to do the file work. Heh heh.
Anymore, there are video cameras, computer tablets, even fully loaded cell phones that can do the file work. If you want to use a Windows PC, I already posted that you can use : AVIdemux.
Sorry if I made incorrect assumptions about how you wanted to proceed.

Sorry, I thought it was...I want to make a movie not take video footage. Bobby said he used windows movie maker, that's what I was looking for. Have you used AVIdemux much? Is it as simple or more simple than movie maker? Thanks for following up Frank.