I think I hooked one.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I hooked one.

I took a young man and his girlfriend flying a few weeks ago. He is a pilot and they both seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. Today he sent me this link and I am pretty sure I hooked one. The good news and the bad news. The bad new is its 15 minutes long. The good news is its 15 minutes about ME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keOb...ature=youtu.be
    "at 55 I did'nt GO over the hill, I FLEW over it"

Sport Pilot Powered Parachute
    Sport Pilot Gyro

Lifelong Member of the Dominator Fanclub.

Currently building an Aviomania GS2 powered by a Honda 130 HP Engine. Expected completion about two weeks. Wait a minute....I finished it!

Joe.....you are a pretty big deal!!!
    True Carolina Barnstormers material!!! :)
    BarryK

Comment

I have the shirt to prove it!

Sport Pilot Gyro

Currently building an Aviomania GS2 powered by a Honda 130 HP Engine. Expected completion about two weeks. Wait a minute....I finished it!

Comment

looks like someone is becoming tucker gott of the gyro world, thanks for taking that weight off my chest! lol

Comment

Originally posted by gyrojeffro View Post
          looks like someone is becoming tucker gott of the gyro world, thanks for taking that weight off my chest! lol
          I don't know the reference, but thanks!

Sport Pilot Gyro

Comment

Great, thanks for sharing - both with guests and us.
            And it was nice to see the Aviomania twoseater.

What a beautiful place...

Cheers
            Erik

Comment

Great job Joe! How blessed you are to be able to live in such a beautiful place!
              Thanks for the link, and taking us along.
              Jerry
              435-201-9888

Comment

Thank you for sharing the fun Joe.
                Regards, Vance Breese Gyroplane CFI http://www.breeseaircraft.com/

Comment

I usually won't sit through a 15 minute YouTube video but I really enjoyed that.
                  Joe sure lives in a nice place
                  George

Comment

I actually found your video on youtube before finding this thread. It was really a good demo of flying qualities vs fixed wing. The Viking has a nice exhaust tone. Well done Joe
                    Steve Greenwell

Experience keeps a dear school, yet fools will learn in no other.-- B Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Illini85 View Post
                      I actually found your video on youtube before finding this thread. It was really a good demo of flying qualities vs fixed wing. The Viking has a nice exhaust tone. Well done Joe
                      Thank you. Actually on part of each flight , I do both slow flight and a vertical descent to let them experience the differences in what they might be used too. I warn them in advance it might not feel right, but I promise its normal...never had one freak yet.

Sport Pilot Gyro

Comment

Joe, great video. I am really interested to know what video gear he used. It is unusually smooth for a gyro and the only time I was able to get video this smooth in a gyro was when using a hand held video cam on a gimbal device known as the DJI Osmo

Comment

if you look in the text of his video you can see what he uses. Most of the in flight was his gopro attached to my helmet. He may have smoothed it some in post production. If that does not answer you, post the comment on the video, I am sure you will get a response.

Sport Pilot Gyro

Comment

Thanks everyone, I will pass these kind comments on to him when I see him next.

Sport Pilot Gyro

Comment

Working...
                            X