More fun flying The Predator.

Zzorse;n1129627 said:
Can you elaborate?

One Bonanza Pilot in particular who wants to learn to fly gyroplanes asked what people were doing on takeoff that was causing so many accidents he had watched on YouTube. I explained at length about gyroplane takeoff procedure and he had trouble understanding the concept of not rotating for takeoff at some specific airspeed. I offered to take him flying right them but he demurred. I even had a helmet for him.

I recently spent more than an hour during bad weather with a client just going over some of the gyroplane crash videos and explaining what went wrong. It turned out to be time well spent and planted the seed of an epiphany.

Fixed wing pilots simply don't understand how something that is simple for them (taking off) can cause so many mishaps.

Mostly it was just good natured hangar flying and was all in good fun James.

Last edited:
Vance;n1129631 said:
I offered to take him flying right them but he demurred. I even had a helmet for him.

Looks like an international standard !!!!
We have sooooo many local wing pilots enquiring, walking around, petting the hull, sniffing the rotax or simply walking around the gyro... but very small number accept to give it a test !!!
They all know of someone who had horrible experience... they explain extensively how we crash 1 out of 2 flights... but can't recall the last one ! ^^
Our tank station is next to the fixed wing hangar and always pass a mocking head when we tank the "egg"... but go back in for, the day is too windy !

So the fun for us is to take their wives for rides during "Airfield Family Day" !

No Title

Last year at Pleasant Valley Arizona. My gyro attracted quite a bit of attention from airport visitors. One afternoon a group of pilots that were low riding around stopped by and were looking the gyro over
and joking.

I was answering their questions about the rotor drive, explaining it is just used to pre rotate the rotor and that the rotors auto rotate in flight. They were ok with that but when I added that the rotors were not powered "even on takeoff" they looked at each other and I could hear their brains sizzle.

Most crashes I see on youtube are take offs behind the power curve and the pilot is making it worse buy trying to gain altitude and or banking..

Attachments

• photo129300.jpg
    photo129300.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 0
Nuetrax I suspect that the banking is caused by low rotor speed,airspeed,and the torque from the engine and prop,

I get that "brain sizzle" look from guys who ask about my gyro when I tell them how the rotorblades are not powered in flight like a helicopter. I explain that it is just like how a maple seed spins to the ground, or how the common windmills spin when the wind is blowing.

The best reaction of shock I've seen is when airplane pilots ask at what speed we rotate (ie: command the gyroplane to lift off, like they do by pulling back on their yoke to change the wing's angle of attack, and separate from the ground into flight).

I tell them that we don't command the gyroplane to lift off. We maintain the same stick position while smoothly adding power, and wait until it lifts off by itself! One pilot then started blinking his eyes rapidly, like the proverbial robot that couldn't comprehend a command that is beyond it's ability to process the information!

I also explain that the rotorblades self-rotate (that's why they are called auto-gyros), so when they're ready to fly, they give us a clue to then add throttle smoothly.

Last edited:
I've found that if I say "The blades rotate like a pinwheel stuck outside a car window" is easier for some to understand than the Maple seed.

No Title

Lazy hazy days of summer in February in California.

I checked the weather Sunday and there was a high pressure dominating with stable air. Smooth air makes for a haze that adds romance to the view.

The first Sunday of the month is open hangar day at the Santa Paula Airport. SZP is a magical place with lots of aviation luminaries and lots of interesting aircraft.

A flight to Santa Paula involves traversing six weather systems and they are often not favorable. I have to fly through the busy Santa Barbara class C airspace. The favorable weather made the Santa Barbara airspace very busy.

I had not been down that way since the Thomas fire so I wanted to see what it had done to my hills.

I never hurry aviation so I got a late start.

I took my time wandering over the hills and valleys climbing to 3,500 feet over the San Marcos Pass where the ground drops away to see level in less than a mile.

Once over the pass I caught some lift along the ridge all the way to No Name pass so I pulled the power back and just sort of rumbled along at 2,000 feet immersed in the beauty of the California coastline. I love the way the ocean air feels on my face.

No name pass opens up to the Lake Casitas and the feel of the air changes.

Once I reached the remnants of the Thomas fire I found turbulence and lift from the sun heating the black hills before coasting down to the Santa Paula airport.

I was greeted as the prodigal son and had a wonderful time hangar flying with old friends and meeting a few new ones.

The setting sun reflected off the mist on the way home so no pictures. It makes the familiar territory look unfamiliar and mysterious.

I pushed a ten to fifteen knot head all the way home.

I sat in the afterglow for a long time before I was ready to step down.

I have made this flight many times and each time is a unique Magical Mystical Adventure.

Attachments

• photo129334.jpg
    photo129334.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129337.jpg
    photo129337.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129338.jpg
    photo129338.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129339.jpg
    photo129339.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129340.jpg
    photo129340.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129341.jpg
    photo129341.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 1
  • photo129342.jpg
    photo129342.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1
  • photo129343.jpg
    photo129343.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 1
Vance;n1129920 said:
I sat in the afterglow for a long time before I was ready to step down.

It sums up so well the whole experience !
I often have to postpone the afterglow sit to my long drive home as my renter-condition rhymes more with "hurry up to post-flight so the next in line can freely pre-flight" !!! ;))))

Thanks for sharing the all-round information about your gyro life... aviation décisions, stratégies, technicals, educational... always something new to read !

Fred

Glad to have you along Fred.

I try to savor the magic moments of the flight and sharing some of them here is a way to enhance the experience.

It is rare that I can experience the full afterglow before a friend comes along wanting to hangar fly.

That is another way to enhance the memory.

No Title

When I met Tom about five years ago at Oceano Airport Days we talked about going flying together in the open cockpit gyroplane I fly; The Predator. He regularly sees me fly over his house in Nipomo and it looked like fun to him. We both belong to EAA chapters 170 and 499.

Tom had flown C130s and T39s (Sabreliner) and instructed in T37s in the Air Force. As a civilian flying for Northwest and Delta he had flown all three seats in a 727 and 747 and copilot in an A-330.

Circumstances kept getting in the way of our flight and finally we were arranged to fly up to San Luis Obispo for an EAA chapter 170 meeting. Winds of 18kts gusting to 28kts were predicted and I let Tom know we would be rocking and rolling and he was fine with that. I limit most first flights to less than about twelve knots with a three knot gust spread.

Because of the winds the plan was for me to take off and land with Tom flying the rest of the time so after a quick briefing we were off. It was not a flight lesson so we had an abbreviated briefing.

I had just installed new to me rotor blades the day before so even after maintenance flights on Saturday I was feeling a little extra cautious.

The reported weather (ATIS) at Santa Maria (SMX) had winds variable at 3kts but the five windsocks we could see were all straight out (more than 15kts) and pointed in different directions. As we were climbing out the tower updated the wind to 330 degrees at 17kts and I gave Tom the controls.

From the beginning he was smooth on his control and throttle inputs and got better throughout our two flights. Low, slow and open cockpit were all new to him. He had only been in a helicopter once and this was his first time in a gyroplane.

Arriving at San Luis Obispo (SBP) I took the controls and found a lot of wind swirling around the runway that turned to a nice steady 17kt wind near the departure end of runway two niner where we touched down floating in at pretty much of a standstill.

After a fun meeting with the air unit of the California Highway Patrol and a nice lunch at the Spirit of San Luis I checked the weather and it was as predicted at both airports; 310 degrees at 18kts gusting to 28kts. Preflight went well and after a short briefing we were ready for departure.

As we started to roll for departure on runway two niner the winds were not at all steady and I began to get some shake in the cyclic at 150 rotor rpm at less than ten knots of ground speed. I backed off on the throttle and they settled down before we made a nearly vertical takeoff climbing out at 1,000 feet per minute. It was sort of like a fast elevator ride.

After a left downwind departure we had some traffic behind us that both of us didn’t trust from their radio work so I dropped down to 1,200 feet leaving the Edna Valley and gave Tom the controls as we neared California Highway 101. We had some gusts from behind that would lift the tail and turbulence from the nearby hills. Tom handled it well and I could feel his improvement despite the worsening conditions.

When I took the controls back on downwind for runway three zero at SMX I thought it would be fun to demonstrate a vertical descent over the numbers. At 20kts indicated airspeed I found we were moving backward over the ground at about ten knots and I had to pull the power back to keep from climbing.

We were tossed like flotsam on a stormy sea making a somewhat erratic descent followed by a zero roll gentle landing. I had a little trouble getting the rotors slowed as we made our way back to the hangar.

We were both a little giddy from our flight when we parted company at the gate. Flying with a friend and hangar flying with friends is a lovely way to spend a day.

Attachments

• photo129405.jpg
    photo129405.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1
  • photo129406.jpg
    photo129406.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 1
  • photo129407.jpg
    photo129407.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 1
  • photo129408.jpg
    photo129408.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1
  • photo129409.jpg
    photo129409.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 1
  • photo129410.jpg
    photo129410.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 1
  • photo129411.jpg
    photo129411.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 2
  • photo129412.jpg
    photo129412.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1
Nicely narrated account of fun flying! Thanks for keeping the interest alive for the newer forum members!:yo:

Thank you Chris. I see too many people not flying their gyropanes and I want to remind them how much fun even a simple flight is.

Last edited:
No Title

I had flown with Jeff’s brother Jim; who had done very well so being the trouble maker I am I encouraged sibling rivalry.

My time with Jim was cut short for his work commitments. I had Jeff for all day for $450 so we could take a more casual approach.

Jeff said he would rather have some fun and go somewhere so we headed up the coast to San Luis Obispo (SBP) for lunch.

We were expecting some strong winds and San Luis Obispo is in a valley so the winds tend to swirl around and can change direction and strength rapidly. Jeff was up for the challenge.

Jeff received a text from Jim saying he wanted us to fly over Pirate’s cove so we modified out flight plan to accommodate him.

Jeff had seen my post about Russ and how much being prepared helped so he was very well prepared and it showed in his performance.

I gave Jeff the controls at eight hundred feet (540 feet above the ground) and immediately felt comfortable with his piloting skills. The first picture of Jeff flying is with less than two minutes at the controls making a straight out departure from the Santa Maria airport (SMX). I don’t take pictures when I am afraid.

Once we were outside SMX airspace I briefly took the controls and demonstrated some maneuvers and then gave Jeff the controls again.

He was handling airspeed and altitude very well with a good ground track and very smooth entries and exits to turns. He seemed to have a good feel for the machine.

Flying up the shore line from the Guadalupe Dunes toward Pismo Beach is not as easy as it looks. If you look close you can see considerable crab (the nose is pointed out to sea) because of the onshore wind. It changes as the hills began to block the wind and create turbulence. Other than some reminders about altitude (we were flying 600 feet above the ground and we are not supposed to get closer than 500 feet over people and property); Jeff was on his own.

There are very few emergency landing spots near Pirate’s Cove (a clothing optional beach) so I took the controls and climbed to 1,500 feet to give us more options. Neither of us saw Jim waving as we made our way close to the mountains. It was stunningly beautiful but I was busy dealing with the turbulence and the close proximity of the mountains to take pictures.

Air Traffic Control (ATC) at SBP was having challenges with two long winded pilots and starting to get backed up with six aircraft in the pattern. They were still able to accommodate us. Downwind mid field we were number two for runway two niner behind a Cessna and ahead of a reginal jet on a three mile final.

After a nice lunch and a conversation with four flying members of the Coast Guard we did a preflight and checked the weather. Winds had come up to 27kts and there was an AIRMET for moderate turbulence so we canceled our plans to fly in the Huasna Valley for some maneuvering exploration and decided to fly direct to SMX.

I gave Jeff the controls as soon as we climbed out of the Edna Valley and he did a great job of managing the gusting winds. He later admitted to a little fear of getting blown out of the sky. He did a great job despite his trepidation.

Jeff entered the pattern well and I was very impressed with his increased situational awareness so I asked if he was ready to land and he felt he was up for the second hardest part of flying a gyroplane after less than two hours of dual instruction.
I took over the rudders and throttle and he did a nice job of managing his airspeed. I could tell my rudder use was confusing so I pointed The Predator’s nose down the runway at five hundred feet above the ground and helped him find the centerline. As we were about to touch down an emergency was developing (a Cessna was not developing full power and needed to return to the airport) and I took the controls and went around side stepping to give him a clear runway. The Cessna pilot was cleared to land on all runways and taxiways. Things seemed to be working out so ATC told us to make left traffic and report midfield down wind.

ATC extended our downwind incase the Cessna stalled on the runway.

We had a nice stabilized approach and a nice landing so I felt it was time for Jeff to take off; arguably the hardest part of flying a gyroplane.

It was windy enough to where we were off before Jeff could get into trouble. I was pleased and Jeff wanted to give it another try. It was getting a little windy and turbulent so we called it quits after a nice landing and I asked ATC if we could visit because Jeff had expressed a desire to lean about what goes on in the control tower. It was approved as requested and after climbing a lot of stairs we had a very nice visit with the controller and he demonstrated many of the tools he had to work with and shared his philosophy of air traffic control.

When we climbed down the wind had died down so we decided to do a few more takeoffs and landings even though it was getting late.

As we were taxiing out the wind direction and airspeed were changing enough to where the tower gave us several wind checks and asked me if I wanted runway two. I decided to stay with 30 because the direct cross wind 020 degrees at 7kts seemed like less trouble than the changed sight picture of the 75 foot wind cross wind runway compared to the 150 foot wide runway 30.

As we were on our take off roll the wind sock became straight out (15kts) and I decided to change to runway 02.

Jeff had a little trouble with the narrower runway and I could not let him go quite as far so on our last landing I had him fly down the runway at about 15 feet and he said it helped a lot. The last landing was a nice as could be. Every takeoff and landing had been to practical test standards with a little coaching.

It was a little after 6:00 and we had started at 8:00. The debrief and filling out his log book lasted till a little after 7:00. He had flown for two and a half hours and had been learning every minute of the 11 hour day. Jeff is tough!

He is planning on moving forward on his gyroplane adventure and I am looking forward to it.

As I read what I wrote to find some of my spelling and grammatical errors; I realized I was not able to communicate how much fun I have as a flight instructor as I open the door to the world of aviation I love. I feel learning to fly a gyroplane is a life altering experience. It was for me. I am grateful that my friends let me join in the fun of their aviation adventure.

Attachments

• photo129483.jpg
    photo129483.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129484.jpg
    photo129484.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129485.jpg
    photo129485.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129486.jpg
    photo129486.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129487.jpg
    photo129487.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129488.jpg
    photo129488.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129489.jpg
    photo129489.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129490.jpg
    photo129490.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
No Title

Because of intermittent showers I had not flown it two weeks.

Many of my clients are coming from out of the area so if there is a good chance of rain we reschedule.

I don't fly when it rains.

Saturday's flight to Santa Ynez was canceled for rain.

Sunday was looking good and there was an EAA meeting with a representative from Cal Fire giving a presentation at San Luis Obispo (SBP).

As is often the case there was some winds trailing behind the storm but I had the fever and wanted to fly.

It was 43 degrees F when I left the house with the top down so I was bundled up. The temperature had risen to 45 degrees by the time I reached the airport.

Because I had not flown for a while I was extra diligent with check lists and procedures.

As I taxied to the run up area the wind changed directions so many times it wrapped my yaw string around the mount. Each of the wind socks was blowing in a different direction and indicating a different wind velocity.
I asked for a right turn out to the north.

Air Traffic Control (ATC) came back with the words that start each flying adventure; "Gyroplane 142 Mike Golf, Runway three zero clear for takeoff; right turn out approved."

Takeoff and climb out was lively in the cool air and I pulled the camera out as I reached 1,000 feet.

There were lots of people out barbequing in Santa Maria and a few of them waved as I skirted the edge of the city at 1,000 feet above the ground.

As I crossed the dry Santa Maria River he air tasted clean and I could see all the way to Avila Bay. The hills were starting to turn a lush green from the recent rains. I marvel at how quickly that happens.

The turbulence made holding my altitude take constant adjustment of the throttle.

I meandered along California 101 past the five cities and started to work my way toward the Edna Valley.

SBP ATC greeted me and asked me to make a straight in and report four miles. At five miles I was cleared to land runway two niner but it had to be amended several times as I made my way across the Edna valley and toward SBP at 45kts of ground speed.

I asked for a long landing and taxied to the hangar where the EAA meeting was. I was warmly received and needed about ten minutes to bask in the afterglow before I secured The Predator and joined the meeting.

It was a great presentation with lots of interesting information. I found myself reliving my recent flight and longing to be flying again. I feel more at home in the sky than on the ground.

Attachments

• photo129567.jpg
    photo129567.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129568.jpg
    photo129568.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129569.jpg
    photo129569.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129570.jpg
    photo129570.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129571.jpg
    photo129571.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129572.jpg
    photo129572.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129573.jpg
    photo129573.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
No Title

Sundays flight from SBP to SMX.

As I listened to the speaker at the EAA meeting I felt distracted by the call of the sky. I was very interested in Cal Fire but a part of me was planning the flight back to Santa Maria (SMX).

San Luis Obispo (SBP) is nestled in the Edna Valley with two thousand foot hills to the east. I am often haunted by the childhood question of what is on the other side of the hill.

After a careful preflight and checking the weather I asked SBP ATC (air traffic control) for a right down wind departure to the east.

“Gyroplane 142 Mike Golf, runway two niner clear for takeoff; right downwind approved.”

Flying The Predator solo is a somewhat different experience and she sort of leapt into the air and was climbing out at eleven hundred feet per minute as the Edna Valley opened up before me on down wind.

I pulled the power back a bit and caught some lift as we came closer to the hills. The clouds ahead had some vertical development and dark bottoms suggesting turbulence ahead. Once over the ridgeline I pulled the power well back and just sort of floated along marveling at the view and our capabilities.

The ridge line ends abruptly with a 1,300 foot drop off to the surface of Lake Lopez. I pulled the engine to idle and began my descent to the swishing sound of the rotor blades. It doesn’t matter how many time I do it, it still feels like magic to me. Once on the lee side of the ridge the sink increased and I added power to enter the Huasna Valley above the wires from the Diablo Nuclear Power Plant that march across the hills.

I like flying around the Huasna Valley on a windy day because there is very little air traffic and there is beauty in every direction. I could smell the wet earth and feel the clean cool air on my face.

I followed the winding river to Twitchell Reservoir banking left and right in a wonderful expression of the freedom of flight.

I checked the weather over Twitchell Reservoir and called SMX ATC inbound to land.

“Gyroplane 142 Mike Golf; make right down wind for runway three zero; report downwind abeam.”

As I got closer traffic picked up and ATC restricted a Piper’s altitude to stay above me and a landing jet. As I was about to call downwind abeam I heard; “Gyroplane Two Mike Golf make short approach, no delay on runway.” I pulled the power and turned right around the tower making one steady descending bank and touching down as nice as could be at taxiway Alpha 4 and scooted off the runway.

“Gyroplane Two Mike Golf, taxi to parking via Alpha; monitor ground. Thank you for your help Vance”

What a lovely way to end a lovely day of flying.

It took me about a half hour of siting in the afterglow before I was ready to climb down and push The Predator into the hangar.

I down loaded the pictures from my little camera and relived the flight.

Now I get to fly a third time as I share this with my friends.

I love being a flight instructor because I get to open the door to this magical world for others.

Attachments

• photo129578.jpg
    photo129578.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129579.jpg
    photo129579.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129580.jpg
    photo129580.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129582.jpg
    photo129582.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129583.jpg
    photo129583.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129584.jpg
    photo129584.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129585.jpg
    photo129585.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129586.jpg
    photo129586.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 0
No Title

Brad wanted to learn about gyroplanes and see if they were right for him so he gave me a call the end of last year. We talked a lot and he asked some good questions.

As someone new to aviation it is a big commitment to become a gyroplane pilot and it the fixed wing world most don’t complete the journey. I like to spend a day talking about the challenges and teaching people the basics of flying so they can make an informed decision so I have a special introductory rate of $450 for the day. Typically we fly up to San Luis Obispo for lunch with the client flying most of the way and then talk about the flight over lunch usually unlocking some misunderstanding and then fly back to Santa Maria over Lake Lopez and the Huasna valley where there is very little traffic and they can explore the freedom in the sky. Brad agreed that spending the day was a good idea; he was coming from more than three hundred miles away.

Things finally aligned in April just when I was off the Bensen days and Sun N fun. We scheduled the flight for April 21.

April 20 I sent him an email saying the weather looked good and he began the first steps of his gyroplane adventure.

Brad was unusually patient with my explanations of gyroplane aerodynamics and demonstration of the preflight that takes about an hour when the client is anxious to fly. We spent another hour checking weather and describing the process of flying. It has been described as drinking from a fire hose as I try to get people familiar with how a gyroplane works and comfortable with the aviation environment. We go over exchange of controls and emergency procedures. Brad asked some thoughtful questions and had read the gyroplane portion of the Rotorcraft Flying Handbook.

We were up flying a little after 11:00. I talked Brad through the procedure as I made the takeoff and first gave him the rudders at 500 feet (260 feet above the ground) and then at 800 feet gave him all the aircraft controls. He did the exchange of controls well.

He had listened well and was very smooth on the controls. His track was surprisingly straight and his speed and altitude control good.

I briefly demonstrated steep turns and a power off vertical descent before giving Brad back the controls.

We turned north along the shoreline with an on shore breeze making The Predators nose point out to sea. Managing the curved ground track of the shoreline can be hard for primary students because they are used to a car where it goes where the nose is pointed.

We slipped through the Avilla Pass and Brad gave me the controls for the landing.

We had a nice lunch debriefing and talking about the magnitude of the gyroplane adventure. Brad had been concerned about his fear of heights and did not experience it at all when flying. I share his fear of heights and sometimes feel uneasy when I fly too high above the ground.

A quick preflight and a check of the weather and we began our flight back to Santa Maria. This is a great test for fear of heights because we climb to 2,200 feet to clear the ridgeline while the valley floor is 200 feet so you can look straight down 2,000 feet.

We double down when we leave the ridge line and fly over Lake Lopez where the ground drops away very suddenly and we are about a quarter mile above the lake surface. There is usually turbulence to add to the experience and today was no exception.

Brad handled it well as he maneuvered across the lake descending into the Huasna Valley where we did some turns, climbs and descents. I felt no signs of trepidation.

I called Santa Maria Tower and reported “Santa Maria Tower, Experimental Gyroplane 142 Mike Golf; Ten miles to the north east over Twitchell reservoir, with information Foxtrot, descending through two thousand feet inbound to land.” I was to make a left base entry for runway three zero and report two miles. I asked Brad if he had the airport in sight. To my surprise he did.

His approach was great, alignment over the centerline good and I took the controls near the ground as I talked him through the landing.

After a quick debrief we flew two more missions and six landings with Brad on the controls. Brad managed the final takeoff as I talked him through it.

He had now done everything involved in flying a gyroplane and the rest is just improving accuracy and getting me to stop talking. Brad left with three hours of dual instruction in his new logbook and eight landings.

I sent Brad the pictures and he is anxious to get back in the air before he forgets what he learned. I look forward to being part of his gyroplane adventure.

Attachments

• photo129796.jpg
    photo129796.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129797.jpg
    photo129797.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129798.jpg
    photo129798.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo129799.jpg
    photo129799.jpg