Wrens!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrens!!

The Barnstormers had such a great event, there is now, quite a buzz in Florida about the Wrens Fly In. In addition to what the Zephyr Hills and Wauchula boys might put together I think I will have 3 or maybe 4 leaving from my field. So what we need to firm this all up is a date.
    "at 55 I did'nt GO over the hill, I FLEW over it"

Sport Pilot Powered Parachute
    Sport Pilot Gyro

Lifelong Member of the Dominator Fanclub.

Currently building an Aviomania GS2 powered by a Honda 130 HP Engine. Expected completion about two weeks. Wait a minute....I finished it!

Joe,

I have been trying to get that date. No luck yet. With lots of participation from you Florida guys, we can make this years Wrens the best yet. I believe we had 28 gyros last year, so we should shoot for a minimum of 35 gyros this year.
    Scott Waggoner

Comment

The main date for the Wrens Fall Fly-in is Saturday, September 15, 2018. Of course many will come earlier in the week, perhaps Thursday, Friday, September 13-14 or even earlier.
      John

Comment

So the dates PRA advertise is Sep 13 - 15th?? Or earlier starting date?
        Resistance is futile…… You will be compiled!
        Cheers,
        John Rountree

PRA- Director, Secretary
        PRA- Business Manager

PRA31 - Vice President of S.D. Rotorcraft Club
        http://www.Pra31.org

U.S. Agent for Aviomania Aircraft... the most stable gyroplane on the market today.
        See: Aviomania USA http://www.AviomaniaUSA.com

OEM Dealer for MGL Avionics - glass cockpit EFIS for Experimental aircraft Ask about DISCOUNTS for PRA MEMBERS

Comment

All_In, you wrote "So the dates PRA advertise is Sep 13 - 15th?? Or earlier starting date?"

As I wrote above, "The main date for the Wrens Fall Fly-in is Saturday, September 15, 2018." and "Thursday, Friday, September 13-14 or even earlier" include the PRA advertised dates of Sep 13 -15th. Very often others come in as early as Monday of the fly-in week -- see any current and old forum links to the past 10+ years. Those are not advertised dates for all the gyro and non-gyro people, the people just come early. The official date of the fly-in is September 15 -- that Saturday date is mainly advertised for the fixed wing people who usually come for just one day or for those who want to pick just one day to come.
          John
          Last edited by jcmagnan; 05-11-2018, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X