Looks like a party gettin' ready to happen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like a party gettin' ready to happen

It looks like the Morons are gathering for their usual New Year's mischief. So far I've heard from Steve McGowan, Slow Joe, Dave Seace, Brooke Beetler, Mike Boyette, Kevin & Lisa Aurandt, Eric & Callie Bruce, maybe even Jake and Bud Oneal. I have calls in to the Zephyrhills and a new guy here in Bradenton. I know not everyone reads this forum anymore. So if you see this, pass it on. The showers are up and running and the campground is available with power and water. Kevin is bringing some shrimp for Saturday and Davie is frying a turkey Sunday evening. That's all I know so far.
    Last edited by RICK MARTIN; 12-21-2017, 09:23 PM.
    Rick Martin
    Sport Pilot, Gyroplane
    Bradenton, Florida
    Gator Gyro (a Jake Jacob "Everglades Kite") N328RM
    Tandem Dominator
    Follow Your Dreams ;)

It was nice to see you guys, and thanks again to Eric for saving me the trip to the gas station! Happy New year !
    "at 55 I did'nt GO over the hill, I FLEW over it"

Sport Pilot Powered Parachute
    Sport Pilot Gyro

Lifelong Member of the Dominator Fanclub.

Currently building an Aviomania GS2 powered by a Honda 130 HP Engine. Expected completion about two weeks. Wait a minute....I finished it!

Comment

What..... no reports or photos ?
      Happy Flying, Chris S.

Comment

Like most of the social side of gyro-events ...all happens on the Facebook gyro sites ( SO much easier to post pics on FB!)! ......this became the serious tech site ... the FUN is reported elsewhere! ... mov'n ON!
        Chris T.
        3Rs - Rotors rock & rule!

"Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape." Buck B.

Time flies if you can but only the slowest.

PRA# 4212
        EAA# 1126845
        AOPA#08888697

Comment

The only pics I saw wereally posted by Cali Bruce on FB. Not sure if she is even a member here.
          "at 55 I did'nt GO over the hill, I FLEW over it"

Sport Pilot Powered Parachute
          Sport Pilot Gyro

Lifelong Member of the Dominator Fanclub.

Currently building an Aviomania GS2 powered by a Honda 130 HP Engine. Expected completion about two weeks. Wait a minute....I finished it!

Comment

Working...
          X