Wrens 2017

ultracruiser41

Gold Member
Aircraft
Cavalon, OutBack Tango, Ryan PT 22, JetGyro, Jet Provost, Champ, Radial Rocket Gyro, HummelBird
Total Flight Time
Too many to count
yes.....it's time to get all your ducks in a row....
time to put in for that vacation time.....
time to come up with a good exotic disease so you can call in sick!!

Wrens Fall Fly In 2017 !
Bigger....Better.....Funner ? ( more fun) :)

September 15-16 (early bird day is Thursday)
Wrens Memorial Aerodrome
Wrens, Ga

We are already getting ready for the 2017 Wrens Fall Fly-in: New shades in the lounge, lounge roof fixed, and ... A NEW WINDSOCK! Looking forward to seeing you all in September!

The EAA 172 Website listing is here WRENS FALL FLY-IN 2017 and below (note that the date is for the general public, all of you are welcome to come any time during the week).
John

Last edited:
Wrens is getting closer. You guys dont want to miss the fun. Lets make Wrens great again!

Last year at Wrens I was still balancing on the mains and was probably ready to solo, but, Jon Carleton and I both decided to wait unit we were back in Cedartown. I soloed the following Tuesday and now have over 70 hours including around 10 hours at Bensen Days. I look forward to this year's event and getting to fly the local fields!

Carolina BarnStormers should have a good showing and a few surprises this year!!

Barry: I like surprises - like getting half a dozen family photos on my iPhone of your vacation at the lake a couple of weeks ago! LOL. Looking fwd to yet another Barnstormer's fun-filled event again this year. Is anyone from FLA coming up? Come to think of it I haven't seen RFD come to Augusta since I bought a set of DW's from Ernie in 2007.