Any Gyro activity at Sun N Fun?

blw2

Aircraft
C120, C140, C150, C152, C172, C172RG, C182, C182RG, C177RG, 7ACBM, M20, PA-23, PA-28, B777 sim clD
Total Flight Time
I'm heading down to sun n fun tomorrow PM. Any gyro vendors or activity there this year that I should look for?

I haven't been on the site in a while. Looks like a major update so I'm hoping I'll be able to see any responses!

Silverlight Aviation should be there, Abid and Greg. Headed there in the morning as well.

I was there Wednesday and honestly there was MORE gyro activity than I have EVER seen at SNF. I've only been going since 1998 though.

Fly Army;n1118692 said:
I was there Wednesday and honestly there was MORE gyro activity than I have EVER seen at SNF. I've only been going since 1998 though.

I've never been so cannot quantify MORE gyro activity. More is GREAT!

How many and who is there?

We are there with AR-1. AutoGyro Gmbh is there, ELA is there and I believe Tango Gyro is there. Come into Paradise city (Light Plane area). As you walk down the walkway, you will see LSA Mall, keep walking and as you pass it look and you will see us with a large tent and blue and yellow gyro on display and a dark blue AR-1 on flight line for flights

Sorry John I just saw your question. I haven't frequented this new forum as much since I haven't figured it all out quite yet.

To answer your question yes I have been here in years past when there was only one gyro here parked on static display. This year there seemed to be a gyro in the UltraLight pattern just abou all the time.