Forum Support Subscriptions

Thank You

Udi Zeigerson

Your continued support of the forum is very appreciated.

I can't use paypal. Can I just give you the card information and let you change me?

I don't think there's any changing you Dennis. :)

I also can't charge you, not setup for credit cards. Buy me dinner next time I'm in China. :)

Thank You

Rick Martin

Your continued support of the forum is appreciated.

Todd

Good morning Todd and thank you for answering PRA's PM.
One last question how can PRA donate more than the $20.00 in the link to you?

Can you PM me your email address?

I don't think there's any changing you Dennis. :)

I also can't charge you, not setup for credit cards. Buy me dinner next time I'm in China. :)

You are probably right. People been trying for years, why would you have any better luck!

I hope you can appreciate just exactly how hard it is to reopen your PayPal account after 5 years not using it, after your bank, phone and address has long expired, and trying to do so while calling from Communist China! Think about it.

But, I managed and paid. ;-)

just sent subscription.

just sent subscription.

Todd until I saw this thread I had no idea you accepted subscriptions. Had I known I would have start sending them 3 years ago.

I come from the IT world, I know how much time and talent it takes to keep a web site going.

Thank you for all the hard work. I no longer own a gyro but still have my rotor head family here.

Thanks a million.

Mark

Another round of Thanks goes out to:

Mark Archibald
David McCutchen
Dennis Fetters
Kevin Richey

I made the call and people have really stepped up. It is appreciated.

Hi Todd
I PM'ed you for your email address.
PRA would like to jingle your pocket with a couple hundred dollars if you send me your email address.

Hi John,

I appreciate that, but I know the PRA has a tight budget and limited funds. A donation from the PRA is not necessary. An occasional Thank You would be great.

Todd

Hi Todd
I PM'ed you for your email address.
PRA would like to jingle your pocket with a couple hundred dollars if you send me your email address.

Our members are really stepping up! Thank You to:

Angel Ros Cruz
Charles Brians
Edwin Rosenberger
Paul Brady
Luciano Chiappi
Paul Hollingsworth

Your financial support of the forum is very appreciated.

Todd

I think we just need an occational reminder. None of us want to lose our forum.

Thank you Todd and Mike along with your other admins, your work is very much appreciated.

Hi John,

I appreciate that, but I know the PRA has a tight budget and limited funds. A donation from the PRA is not necessary. An occasional Thank You would be great.

Todd
You are saint Todd for all you do to support our community and the PRA.
You have always earned my U-ROCK lable and are one of my superheroes!!!

Thank you for all you do for us, we are unworthy.

Todd,
I tried to donate via PayPal, however the donation email address isn't specified using the Forum system. To which email address do you wish payment? Also, in following CB's advice to mail cash, that's fine; where can I find the address?
Steven

Todd,
I tried to donate via PayPal, however the donation email address isn't specified using the Forum system. To which email address do you wish payment? Also, in following CB's advice to mail cash, that's fine; where can I find the address?
Steven

See post 3 above.

Thank You to the San Diego Rotorcraft Club - PRA 31.

Your support is sincerely appreciated.

Todd

A big Thank You to:

Jay Gunderson
Steven Kozned
Jim Quist

Your support to help with forum expenses is very much appreciated.

Todd

Todd: Clicking on the link in Post #1, to help pay for the forum's web presence and expenses, I get the following:

https://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/payments.php

"Invalid Page URL. If this is an error and the page should exist, please contact the system administrator and tell them how you got this message."

Has this link a new location?

Todd and Mike: Where can we chip in for forum expenses, electronically?

Trying to not go to ALL the trouble of finding a postage stamp and having to write out a check :lol: to mail a contribution to Todd's James Ct. address in post # 3 above...

Last edited:
How do I send money for Forum Support? I still can't fine a link. Or is there a current address I can send a check to? Thanks.