ToddP

Administrator
Staff member
Aircraft
Dominator Gyro / RV9
Total Flight Time
500 Hours
Hello Everyone,

I just received an e-mail that the paypal subscription was not working. Then it dawned on me that a month or two ago I updated my paypal account from my old Yahoo address to my gmail address.

The subscription links are now working. Your donations are always appreciated.

Forum Support Subscriptions

So, today as I'm spending most of the day to figure out what's wrong with the forum and looking at hiring a resource to help with the VPS who also understands cpanel and whm and maybe also has a background in the vBulletin software. I'm figuring it will cost a few hundred dollars, maybe even a grand to do the upgrades I'd like to do.

I thought I'd check to see just how many financial supporters we have here on the forum. I remember it used to be pretty good but I really haven't kept track. I try to acknowledge everyone and send them a thank you note when they pay for a support subscription but I haven't kept very good track.

To the 10 people who find this forum worth making a small donation to, Thank You very much.

To the other 4,903 members, please consider helping with the bills.

Todd

Is this still your correct mailing address, Todd?

Todd Powell
9202 N. James Ct.
Spokane, WA 99208

Hi Chuck,
Yes it is, but you're one of the 10 people.
Chuck, You've always gone above and beyond to support not only the forum but the hobby. In fact, I just received an envelope with a nice donation from you last week. Once again, thank you very much sir.
Todd

Todd, after I’d dropped that envelope in the mailbox, it dawned on me that I’d forgotten to attach a stamp.

Figured that it’d end up in the dead letter box. Glad you got it, even with postage due.

Thank You to our newest forum support:

Dave Jaksha

I suggest that anyone wishing to make a donation to support the forum, slip a small cash donation into an envelope and mail it directly to Todd.

The postal service in the US and I expect in Canada, the EU and Australia is almost totally reliable. Don’t use a see through envelope.

No need to jerk around with Pay Pal, money orders and whatnot for a small donation. I’m sure Todd’s bank will convert most any foreign currency to US dollars.

Thank You to Charles Goodrich!

Donation

Donation

I just made a donation using PayPal and it had my old AMEX number. Added my new card. If it is kicked back I will resubmit.
Keep up the good work.

Sometimes we just need a reminder.

A Big Thank You To:

Leigh Allison - Resasi
Mike Grosshans
Stan Vandenbrink
Russell Owens

Your Support of the forum is very appreciated!

Thank You for the support from:

Maggie Tustian

Very much appreciated

JazzenJohn - John Anderson &
Fergus Kavanagh

Thank You very much for your support of the forum.

Thank You for the support!

Tadeusz Udala &
Brian Pearson

It is very appreciated.

Another Thank You Goes Out To

Francois Belair

Very Appreciated.

Hello Todd did you receive and email from me/PRA?
I haven't heard back yet.

Thank You very much to

Dave Bacon

Your support is appreciated.

Todd