Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEST: Does this new post appear on main page?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mark treidel View Post
    Mike, sent you a p/m. Still having the same issues. Site slow to respond, get the msg. that the site is not secure(also the note in the url). Haven't seen any fix yet.
    Wondering if anyone else besides us has had this issue. Other members please feel free to add on to this so we know if the issue is widespread.
    Windows 10 Pro...Google Chrome...
    Mark, there is an expression used for people who keep doing the same thing, yet expect a different response. We've heard your complaint, ad nauseum, and wonder why you continue to use the same browser. Continued repetition of your complaint isn't productive. Its just whining. You asked for input from others on this issue, you've gotten it. Still, you'd rather bitch than try the simplest of solutions. I've given you options, and you refuse to try them; I've explained the digital realities of this situation, and you've continued to ignored them. So, I'm done with this thread; I hope you and your misery are very happy together.
    Regards

Frank

Comment

So long ...Now maybe we can get the courtesy response we deserve from the admin.
      Mark

Risk lurks in the edges of marginality.. ..There are penalties to be paid for pushing the envelope..
      The speed in which a woman says "nothing" when asked "What's wrong?" is inversely proportional to the severity of the storm that's coming.
      No tyrant, foreign or domestic, should be permitted to die a natural death.

Comment

I tried to post on another link the other day, and had no luck, so this is a test post

Comment

Hey, it worked!

Comment

Your connection is not secure

The owner of www.rotaryforum.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Websites prove their identity via certificates, which are issued by certificate authorities. Most browsers no longer trust certificates issued by GeoTrust, RapidSSL, Symantec, Thawte, and VeriSign. www.rotaryforum.com uses a certificate from one of these authorities and so the website’s identity cannot be proven.

You may notify the website’s administrator about this problem.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites

www.rotaryforum.com uses an invalid security certificate.

Certificates issued by GeoTrust, RapidSSL, Symantec, Thawte, and VeriSign are no longer considered safe because these certificate authorities failed to follow security practices in the past.

Error code: MOZILLA_PKIX_ERROR_ADDITIONAL_POLICY_CONSTRAINT_FA ILED

Took a chance on above advice and tried yet another browser; Foxfire, today and got the above message. Seems Google isn't the only one.
            After all this falling on 'deaf ears', I will do exactly what he said above. I'm out of this thread now. If the Admin doesn't give a damn, why should I??
            Bye Bye Forum.
            Mark

Risk lurks in the edges of marginality.. ..There are penalties to be paid for pushing the envelope..
            The speed in which a woman says "nothing" when asked "What's wrong?" is inversely proportional to the severity of the storm that's coming.
            No tyrant, foreign or domestic, should be permitted to die a natural death.

Comment

Working...
            X