Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEST: Does this new post appear on main page?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have to go through Chrome's unblocking of "unsafe" sites for every page on the forum on my system at work. At home on my laptop I get no such nags from the browser.

Comment

Same here Brian, Still having the issue each time I click on the site. Wish someone here knew what the problem is and could post it. I think it's a Chrome thing. That's all I know.
      Mike (admin) said he had the issue as well & would check on it. Never heard back. I thought he was going to send Todd a msg?? Quite frustrating.....hope they can clear it up.
      As to 'clearing history'...make absolutely no difference...I do routinely after each usage and my computer is set to do it automatically as well.
      PS: After closing/clearing the Chrome browser, I loaded Firefox and pulled up the site instantly...no issues. The pages also loaded much faster.??? Go figure???
      Mark

Risk lurks in the edges of marginality.. ..There are penalties to be paid for pushing the envelope..
      The speed in which a woman says "nothing" when asked "What's wrong?" is inversely proportional to the severity of the storm that's coming.
      No tyrant, foreign or domestic, should be permitted to die a natural death.

Comment

Couldn't reply or post on the forum yesterday from work. Trying again now to see if I get the same error message.

Comment

Still cannot upload photos. I get a "0 error" message box when attempting. Seems I can only participate in a useful manner from an unsecured PC. The mobile app no longer functions (android) as it only shows a narrow sliver of text crammed to the left of the screen. Unreadable. Search results are no longer keyword highlighted. I'm glad some folks here aren't experiencing these issues but there's nothing really abnormal about the systems I've been trying to access RWF from. This is so frustrating. I built a new forum site a month or so ago when I thought RWF would remain crippled and abandoned, but I haven't posted the link yet in hopes this one would be fixed. So far all I see is a band-aid patch. I'm grateful RWF exists, but I sure miss the days when it worked.

Comment

All good here no probs at all - viewing via Firefox. Also testing uploading a photo here - no probs
            Click image for larger version

Name:	M24_915isengine_2018.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	500.1 KB
ID:	1140589

Comment

Thanks Steve. Trying this again in Microsoft Edge (internet explorer in Windows 10). Seems to work OK so far. Chrome is my main browser that has been reporting all the errors. Will try to upload screen shot of the error msg I get in Chrome. Would really like to learn why this has been happening. Would rather not be forced to switch browsers just for one site. Thanks again for the report.

Comment

Chrome shows me errors with the forum but I have no problems with other browsers on Windows 7 or Android devices.

Comment

Working...
                X