Problems with contacting server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with contacting server

Unable to access older pages, getting a unable to access server message, contact administrator. Anyone else having problems?
    Carey Light
    Raptor Aviation

Wings that swing, are my choice!!!

Yes, the whole site has been a disaster for over a week now, an either no one is doing anything about it, or they just don't feel like telling us what is going on. Very discouraging.

Comment

Weve been in the dark and its disappointing. Don't know if the moderators visit frequently enough to know there's a problem. Not even sure this message will get through. Typing from my phone since I can't navigate the site from my computer.

Comment

I get errors like this when I sign on:

Fatal error: Uncaught Invalid SQL: /** saveDbCache */ SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE cacheid IN ('vb_UserWPerms_2599_1','channelperms_2','node_22_ lvl1data','node_23_lvl1data','node_36_lvl1data','v BAtchmnts_1139820','node_1139820_lvl3data','node_1 139820_lvl1data','vB_UserPerms22681','vBUserRep_22 681','node_23_lvl3data','node_22_lvl3data','node_3 6_lvl3data'); thrown in /home/rotary/public_html/core/vb/database.php on line 1261

It takes a long time before I can even click on anything; I have an "arrow" cursor instead of the "hand" that my browser usually gives.

And I get this when I try to post:

error_x_while_saving_content

or

Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM cacheevent WHERE `event` IN ('nodeChg_1139829','nodeChg_1139816','nodeChg_22', 'nodeChg_14','nodeChg_2','no

This is my first successful reading/post in several days.

Comment

same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????
          Jay Gunderson

"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
          fools talk because they have to say something."

Plato

Comment

Working...
          X