Subscriptions

Glenn_K

I'm Batman
Aircraft
Butterfly "Super" Monarch, Butterfly Aurora, AutoGyro Calidus Piper Warrior, C150, C172
Total Flight Time
250+
A few of things...actually.
I am subscribed to a few older topics/threads. When I click "My Subscriptions" a whole list of topics come up that say "Subscribed" with a check mark by them, none of which I am subscribed to. If I open one of those topics, there is no indication that I'm subscribed to it. I can click the "Subscribe" button and it changes properly. Then I click "Unsubscribe" and it changes back. But when I refresh the list, it remains there. Also, none of the topic to which I am subscribed come up on that list.
Also, when I click "Latest activity" it doesn't give me everything. There was a post added to the "Rotors Over the Rockies" event topic today that does not show up when I click on the "Latest Activity" button or in the "Latest Activity" list on the right hand side of the page.
When I click on the "Posts Since Last Visit" button, it gives me a number of posts that should be there, but only ever shows me 2 or 3 of those.

It would be good if there was a "Today's Posts" button like before.
This new forum is difficult to use, and not for lack of trying either. I know you Admins work very hard on this and I appreciate it as much as anybody.
Just sayin'... it's not as easy to use as before.

Glenn

Last edited:
Thank you for that link, Mike! That's excellent!
We know you're trying. We believe in you. :yo: