Dragon wing status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon wing status

Hi anyone know what is the latest on dragon wings production ,some say Ernie still makes them after the sale to a new owner ,some say the new owner has some sort of problems etc. , I would like to know what is happening before Ii decide to call either the new owner or Ernie for a set ,thank you

The new owner (Luminati Aerospace) had/has some issues. Ernie agreed and went under contract for a period of time and specific production run to try and help the new owner. These blades are for Lumiatti only.
    You will have to contact the new owner for any Dragonwing blades. If you call Ernie, he will only direct you to Luminatti Aerospace.
    David McCutchen
    615-390-2228
    Bensen B7m, 90 hp Mac
    Dominator Tandem, 100 hp Hirth
    Kolb Mark III Classic, 80 hp Verner
    Certified - Advanced Master Beef Producer
    EAA Member #0511805
    PRA Member #28866
    PRA Chapter 16 Member
    Secretary & Treasure - PRA Chapter 16
    President / Sylvia - Yellow Creek Volunteer Fire Dept.
    Chairmen - Dickson County Veteran's Day Committee
    Volunteer - Dickson County Airport Aviation Day Committee
    2 busy 2 No!

Comment

Buyer beware. My dad is no longer associated with Luminati Aerospace. They have decided to default on the payment schedule agreed to in the contract to buy Dragon Wings manufacturing rights. Therefore dad has severed ties with them and their CEO. The future is uncertain. Just be aware they will take your money and have no way to deliver any product. You have been warned.
      "You can try to educate the ignorant but, you can't argue with stupid"

Mike Boyette
      Recreational Pilot Gyroplane
      Sunstate Wing & Rotor Board Member
      Pra Member #46553

Comment

This is bad news, I've been waiting to buy a set. I heard Air Command will be selling Skywheels starting Feb. no word on pricing. Does anyone know if SportRotors will fit the standard rotorhead like Dragonwings?

Comment

Working...
        X