Acronyms-Glossary-AndOtherGyro-SpecificDefinitions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acronyms-Glossary-AndOtherGyro-SpecificDefinitions

Well, this is the smallest grouping of Topic Headers I could get into.
    So will try to save the GremmingerGlossaryHere:

GyroTerms.pdf
    Regards

Frank

If there is anyone who would like to move this topic to an easier-to-find, appropriate "Sticky" location that can't be replied to ad nauseum, please do so. IMHO The best way to add more Terms/Acronyms/Definitions, or to edit existing ones, would be to update the existing file. The original will be safe with me, I backup Everything.

Frank
    Regards

Frank

Comment

Thanks to Alan_Cheatham for supplying the 'Gremminger' file. I simply moved it to where I could to give it more exposure.
      Regards

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by eutrophicated1 View Post
        Well, this is the smallest grouping of Topic Headers I could get into.
        So will try to save the GremmingerGlossaryHere:

[ATTACH]n1123985[/ATTACH]
        I am trying to understand what this has to do with propellers or why someone would look here for Gyroplane terms Frank.
        Regards, Vance Breese Gyroplane CFI http://www.breeseaircraft.com/

Comment

Thanks for your response, Vance. My only reasoning having to do with placement of the 'Terms' file is convenience for new people. I could not make a new forum, category or Sticky topic, so I placed the file in the smallest category, nearest the top of the forum site.
          Regards

Frank

Comment

I believe it is important that the 'Terms' file/topic be as easily accessible as possible. The file also needs to be where I can update it, without having to create wholesale topical threads. Some of the forum categories are over 800 site-pages deep, not easily remembered or gotten to IMHO.
            Regards

Frank

Comment

Working...
            X