17.5hp uav engines include electric control fuel injector

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17.5hp uav engines include electric control fuel injector

17.5hp uav engines include electric control fuel injector very fit for uav, 170cc uav engines also fit for paramotor.
    Xiangyang United Flight Power Technology Co., Ltd R&D Electronic Controlled Injected And Carburetor UAV Engines,Paramotor Engines For Sale,Has The Leading And Unique Technology At Home And Abroad,Best Paramotor Engines And UAV Engine Manufacturers.

Hi there, I am using 30-6310 on Evo 8. I plan on running staged injectors as I will be running methanol. Need help on few things as they are a bit confussing. So your help is really needed.

Just for information I am running FIC 2150cc as Primary Injectors and also fic 2150cc as secondary injectors air fryer. The secondaries are about 3"-4" up the runner. So the questions are:

- How the fuel difference map works? From what I read that the percentage value allows you to flow a certain percentage of fuel from Primary and Secondary to smooth out the flow. So does that means if at idle the values are say 10% and moves to 50% when in boost, the primaries are injecting 90% of the fuel and secondaries 10% of the fuel? Or secondaries start injecting when the primary reaches a value set at INJECTOR DUTY MAX (say 95%)?

- What is INJECTOR MIN value is used for?
    Last edited by Deriils; Yesterday, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X