Just when I was trying to get the little details done so I could trailer to Mentone, I noticed the muffler mount on the Pittbull wasn't going to work.
The tail feathers needed to have minor cosmetic corrections because I had accidently put them in the truck and not secured them as well as I should have to nams a few.
I had really hoped to do an engine start up there but just ran out of time. No sweat, I thought, finish up there. Then I found out the trailer lights didn't work. Crap!
One thing led to another so I have decided to not trailer it and concentrate on meeting some of you up there and gleaning ideas and information. The devil is in the details as they say and the devil was working overtime. One of the things I love about the building community is the ideas that flow around. Some are rather wierd, others innovative, some just plain wrong on several levels but ideas none the less. See ya up there!