New member.

Tercel

Hi everybody I am a PRA member.
I have just secured the dealership for Artur Tendak`s Gyroplanes.Mike is unable to pursue it because of work.
I have the full history of the Polish court cases with Trendak and Celier?

Hi Aston - welcome and good luck.

Artur builds a fine gyro - he's now built almost 60 machines since the big split in the original "CA".

Brief re-cap,

Original CA machines produced up to about build number 148 or so.

AAT continues with the same build sequence and now up to approx machine #206.

"New CA" building to a new production sequence for the XenonIV starting afresh from 001, currently up to approx #30 or so.

More on my Xenon/Zen1/Tercel Blog here

http://xenongyroblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Good luck and go get some sales.

Cheers

Welcome Aston ,
Good luck with your new company ! If you have a quality product reasonably priced with great customer service and support you should do well !

Welcome to the Rotary Wing Forum Aston.

Welcome to the Rotary Wing Forum Aston.

Hi everybody I am a PRA member.
I have just secured the dealership for Artur Tendak`s Gyroplanes.Mike is unable to pursue it because of work.
I have the full history of the Polish court cases with Trendak and Celier?

Good luck with your new business.

Are you a gyroplane CFI?

Will you be providing Builder Assist?

I hope you will share your plans and progress over time with us.

Good to see you here Aston.

Good to see you here Aston.

I enjoyed meeting you last year @ Mentone.
I really like the AAT Tercel .... impressive SxS gyro ... I enjoyed a great demo flight with Mike last year!
Hope you do well .... the new gyro market seems slow this year ...even the great variety of low-time used ones are slow to sell!
Hoping to catch up with you in the winter ...FL ??? Sebring!
cheers C.

Thanks.

Thanks.

I am an ex airline pilot with 18000 hrs civilian flying and 3200 hours flying in the British Royal Air Force. I discovered the gyroplane world on a visit to my country of birth, England.
I am a ATP with all the fixed wing instructor ratings. I presently hold a CFI LSA on Gyroplanes but hope to upgrade to commercial later this year.I fly out of KHWO at ATA flight school.
I recently visited Artur Trendak in Poland and came to the conclusion that the TERCEL was one of the largest and proven airframes out in the Gyroplane world. As a result I signed a dealership with Trendak to be their new dealer in the USA.
We will offer build assist under the 51% rule and TRENDAK mechanics are going to visit the USA for the first build and three local mechanics are signed up for the training.
I will keep you posted when my Tercel 200 arrives.
Once again thanks for the support.
Aston Kinsey.