Brand New Unused Gyro Parts 4 Sale!

Rambler

Aircraft
Wolverine
Total Flight Time
Various gyro parts.......

To start I am selling parts I need to sell to finish my gyro without digging into other funds.

1.)Rotordyne rotor head...Brand new never used. $600.00

4.) MGL EIS $400.00 Brand New never used

6.) 62" Arrow wood prop CCW Brand new&unused pd $325.00 will take $250.00 +shipping

7.)Rotax 503 (non provision ) 0 hr motor - make an offer

ask me I might have something you need or want. Everything is priced below what I paid for it so it's priced to sell.
I will negotiate and I am flexible to that end. Never hurts to ask.

Thankx
[email protected]
813-398-4424

Last edited:
I have added some of the other parts I will be selling as well. Some of it is not new but in good condition all the same.

I am open to all reasonable offers for these not new parts with the exception of the front landing gear with the pink fork tubes and the brand new oil pump. I need $200.00 each for the front forks and $70.00 for the brand new never used oil pump assembly.

[

Last edited:
Got your message Norm...sent you a PM.

THANK YOU!!!

Still got the oil injection system ? Is that an actual photo ? Tell me a little more about it ...... Thanks

Sorry bout that jake...check your PM.....I know i replied.;)

So the whole thing is brand new ? New hoses & clamps, new banjo checks ......everything ? Or is that a picture from a catalog ?

yes, yes,& yes and if u check post#2 you see it along with all of the other parts.

I want it, please ! Thanks

UPDATE:

Seat Tank, CDI Conversion kit and Redrive has been sold.

Thank You

Did the money order arrive yet ?

Oil kit....... Refund being issued

Oil kit....... Refund being issued

Did the money order arrive yet ?
I guess it was not what he wanted and I did not know any better what it was so a refund is being issued ASAP!

Last edited: