Fanciest Hangar in GA

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
Aircraft
Air Command Tandem w/ Arrow 100hp; GyroBee w/ Hirth 65hp; Air Command Tandem w/ Yamaha 150hp
Total Flight Time
>350
My neighbor's hangar is a lot nicer than mine. The grass really is greener over there. But he really went over the top this time...

10868440223_7f8376bf56_b.jpg

And the getaway vehicle...we had a lot of trouble attaching the tin cans and balloons, and where do you paint "Just Married" on the rear window???

10868023956_0ee456df65_b.jpg

Cool... :)

In years past, used to help a friend shoot weddings (professional photographer). We never did a wedding in a hanger with a biz-jet for a get-away... however we DID do a lot of Buckhead and Downtown Atlanta weddings. The Jewish ones were the most fun... those folks know how to party... <grin>

Used to shoot weddings for a living and have to agree about the Jews. Party. And don't forget the sweet table. My, My, Died and went to heaven for sure. Liked Greek weddings also, because of all the incense! Catholics, too much up and down. I always wanted to take the best of each religion/culture and use it to make the Best wedding ever!