John Mini passes away

Angelo

Aircraft
Benson B8 - Sold
Total Flight Time
600 plus
I am sad to announce to the gyro public that we have lost another friend. John Mini, my friend and a gyro enthusiast passed away this past week from colon cancer. He was a good man, an honest man and a real fighter. H used to fly a benson, then built a Falcon. That was sold it then started a gyrobee from starbee. He never completed that one because of his health and sold that one also. He loved flying with me when we would fly together on the Eastern Shore of Virginia and in Suffolk, VA. He flew with Bill Parsons and most recently ( a few years ago with Steve McGowan) He loved that river run Steve took him on and spoke of it often. Those were some of the best years I had flying with him. He had a helmet that said MINI on it. It was sweet. He had much fun and lots of laughs through the years. I will miss him. He is survived by 2 children and a wonderful wife, Darla. I send to his family my condolences and the fact he made a difference to the world around him and to those who loved him. I will miss you John.
Angelo

John Mini Passes Away

John Mini Passes Away

I am sad to announce to the gyro public that we have lost another friend. John Mini, my friend and a gyro enthusiast passed away this past week from colon cancer. He was a good man, an honest man and a real fighter. He used to fly a benson, then built a Falcon. That was sold it then started a gyrobee from starbee. He never completed that one because of his health and sold that one also. He loved flying with me when we would fly together on the Eastern Shore of Virginia and in Suffolk, VA. He flew with Bill Parsons years ago and most recently ( a few years ago with Steve McGowan) He loved that river run Steve took him on and spoke of it often. Those were some of the best years I had flying with him. He had a helmet that said MINI on it. It was sweet. He had much fun and lots of laughs through the years. I will miss him. He is survived by 2 children and a wonderful wife, Darla. I send to his family my condolences and the fact he made a difference to the world around him and to those who loved him. I will miss you John.
Your Friend Forever - Angelo

Angelo, I did not know him but I am sorry that he is gone. I am sure he will be missed.

Angelo

What a lucky man to have someone write something so nice and loving in his memory. I am very sorry for the loss of your friend.

He is with God now flying very free.

Rob