May Meeting

GyroDoug

Aircraft
Butterfly Super Sky Cycle
Total Flight Time
It's that time of the month again. Yes, our monthly chapter meetiing will be held this Saturday at the Airgyro Hangar at the Spanish Fork Airport, at 10 AM. THis will be our last chance to get together before our big Rotorcraft Meet next month. So anyone that would like to come and join us is sure invited.

And put June 18, 19 & 20th on your calendar for our "Rotors Over the Rockies" event. We hope to see a lot of you that we don't normally get to see, join us for this event and bring your Gyro if you can. We will make sure it's worth your effort.

Gyro Doug

Sorry for the timeliness of this reply.

Sorry for the timeliness of this reply.

What does that mean, Doug?

Kevin,

I apologize for not responding to your question. Normally my computer lets me know when someone has responded to a thread I am on and I check it out but for some reason I didn't know you had responded and obviously hadn't checked back on this thread until today. Luckily for me there were a couple of great guys from our chapter that jumped in and answered for me. I am a little miffed because that was supposed to be a secret. Now everyone is going to want to come.

Hope to see you there!

Gyro Doug