Bag of frozen peas....

BEN S

Aircraft
Sportcopter Vortex
Total Flight Time
300+
Hopefully you all are enjoying your New years eve more than I am.
I'm sitting here doped up on Vicodin with a bag of peas for a friend. But at least I know I will be able to keep flying from now on and won't have to worry about any more little tax deductions dipping into my flying funds!
They say whatever you are doing tonight you will be doing for the rest of the year, well sitting in a recliner and having my wife "tend to my needs" isn't such a bad thing after all:).......(now if it would just stop hurting, maybe I could enjoy this!)
Happy and safe new year
Ben S

When I was little my mom caught me rocking a bag of frozen peas to sleep in her recliner. I was playing house. Hope the new year is good to you. Feel better!

Jon...

Jon...

your young and probably still entertaining the idea of family expansion, but as for me well you met both my boys, it was enough. Had the ol snippage done, therefore more potential money for flying!
Did you get the message I left for you with Trinna?
Ben S

your young and probably still entertaining the idea of family expansion, but as for me well you met both my boys, it was enough. Had the ol snippage done, therefore more potential money for flying!
Did you get the message I left for you with Trinna?
Ben S

OH! I get it :) I'm not entertaining any ideas of family.....ever. Sorry for your loss :drum:

Yes, I got yer message. My brother gave me a Mosin Nagant m91/30 with dragoon hardware for christmas. Rare, but not that rare. Never been fired though, so bonus points there. Thinking about getting another one to play with.

Get well soon!

Jon

Snip and knot

Snip and knot

The day after my close encounter with a bag of frozen peas I had to go and get something off the tractor, I threw it down to the other bloke and was climbing down very slowly to the last step then without thinking I jumped.
Dumb,dumb, dumb. I landed on my feet but just kept on going down to my knees then my hands and right on to my back where I stayed for some time.
Must have looked very funny.

Graeme.

Balance in the universe ?

Balance in the universe ?

They say the universe is always in balance. For example, you lose weight, someone else gains it. I hate to believe things like that but reading this is curious.

Ben is ringing in the new year using the harshest methods of "family planning". While fools like me are still trying to start a family. My "bag" of peas [line] would be for just the opposite reason........Just no fair.....

J

Automan...

Automan...

In a universe as big as this one I have to believe that there is such a thing as chance/randomness and unrelated consequences. I don't want to feel that my decision in any way has an impact on your familys happieness. Now if you had come to me with your "problem" sooner I might have been able to help you guys;)

The future

The future

Ben,

There are a few things in this world that still hold surprises. One is that my wife was in an bad auto wreck and this has inhibited her ability to conceive. But the jury is still out. Getting her "systems" back online has been a slow process but has shown improvement over the last year. Although I am not without fault either as reports of a mans "output" has dropped in half over the last 30 years and no one seems to know why. I have a few theories but working in a hot environment with thermal underwear is not helping the "count" either. Hence the frozen veggies quip. If you have children, recognize the true blessing they are because there are those of us that such miracles do not come so easily. Of course either way I am content with what God provides, sometimes its just hard to understand the answers.

Speedy recovery there Ben, I flew yesterday as it was in the uppper 50's and it was a blast. (I think that helped the count too..)

J

In a universe as big as this one I have to believe that there is such a thing as chance/randomness and unrelated consequences. I don't want to feel that my decision in any way has an impact on your familys happieness. Now if you had come to me with your "problem" sooner I might have been able to help you guys;)

"dude wheres my nuts" :puke::eek:

All of this conversation made mine draw back in and hide behind my belly button.
When the wife had her tubes done after two children the doctor asked again if she really wanted the tubes cauterized. She told him to "smoke em!."