Total Flight Time
200+
It is BIG, UGLY, weighs in at 2880lbs!
But it will cut grass!

It was too good a deal too pass up.

38hp Kubota diesel.
4 wheel drive,
All hydrostatic drive and blades.
8ft cut............Tim Allen would be proud!

Don't worry Ron, it is too big to put on a trailer! I had to get a flatbed wrecker to pick it up!

Attachments

• IM000451-3.jpg
    IM000451-3.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000452-3.jpg
    IM000452-3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IM000448-3.jpg
    IM000448-3.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Nice yard Scott!! Junk-N-Stuff could get out of there,EASY.

Any time Jake, you can take off and land a few times in 2200 ft.

Yes Tim, She has, it is nice and smooth and has power steering. I have a sun shade for it I still have to put on.

EVERYBODY'S is bigger than Ron's !!!!!

Looks nice, I guess that has blades under it not reels? Only 8 foot cut?

Yup, Ron it has 5, 22" rotary decks, driven by hydraulic motors, only 8ft, I couldn't find a 10 footer that I could afford! :)

That ain't nutin! My mower ain't as big but it cost a lot less.

Amazing what you can do with Duct Tape when your gas tank and air filter falls off.....

Yep, it still runs....and cuts grass.

Attachments

• 878a.jpg
    878a.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 879a.jpg
    879a.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 0
Dang Phil, I don't want to say anything that might hurt your feelings..............
.........................................................................................................
But have you ever heard the term "redneck?" I'm just sayin' thats all.

Airworthiness inspection

Airworthiness inspection

Phil, that doesn’t look like aircraft grade or mil spec duct tape. Did the local DAR inspect that thing? :suspicious:

Phil, that doesn’t look like aircraft grade or mil spec duct tape. Did the local DAR inspect that thing? :suspicious:

It's not aircraft grade, but it is the top of the line that Dollar General has to offer.

Dang Phil, I don't want to say anything that might hurt your feelings..............
.........................................................................................................
But have you ever heard the term "redneck?" I'm just sayin' thats all.

Hey! Just cause I use a little duct tape here and there don't make me a redneck!

When I go out on the front porch to get some chitlens out of the freezer, I'll ask my old lady who's sitting on the couch with her 12 guage keeping the Possums out of the yard, if she thinks we're rednecks?

Here's a photo of our yard that was cut using that mower..........As you can see. I live in a 4 story House!

So Who's the Red Neck now!

Attachments

• redneck-mansion1.jpg
    redneck-mansion1.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
Ya know Scott...that mower would cut an airfield real nice!.............are we ever gonna be invited back to the Essex homestead or did we wear out our welcome with the neighbors?

B (my kids do the mowing) K

Hey Tim,

I was going to say "my wife does the mowing"...but...if she ever read it...I'd be dead!

Barry (Love ya Honey) K

But now Mama Gyro can do the mowing too! I had to re arrange the hangar to make room for the mower, She's so lucky I have things like that for her to do, that way She doesn't have to have a regular boring housewife life! :)

Hopefully next year we will start up the SX days again, But She is going to make me work on the house!

Quick Mow

Quick Mow

Scott,

That mower is so big, you would only have to turn it on for moment to cut the grass !

J

Takes about 5 minutes to cut the grass around the house, I still have to get the push mower out around the pod and patio.
It still takes a couple of hours to cut the runway (9 acres) and the 4 acre lot. The mower is rated at 7 acres an hour.
But it should be much faster and give me more time for other projects. plus it is just cool. :)