I had a good flight today

dabkb2

Dave Bacon
Aircraft
Sport Copter Vortex 582, 2 KB2 90Mac KB3 582
Total Flight Time
529 hours
The wind was 15 to 20, temp was almost 70. It was pants and jacket flying but very comfortable. Yanking and banking in the wind is some of the finest flying there is. It was a good day

Hey buddy, glad to hear it!
I rented a plane and flew around the beach yesterday.
The FBO has a Citabra for rent, I'm going to get a check ride in it if time permits.

I Love hearing the words Good Day, Temp close to 70, Yanking and Banking in the Wind. That inspires me to get out there this morning and do some flying myself.
I am checking the weather for Dayton Ohio, Temps just below freezing, Lots of layers of clothing is recommended, Cloudy, Winds out of the South Southwest at 10 mph. That is about as good as it's going to get this week in Ohio. Yep, I am going flying.....

Dave, I didn't know you had something with a working engine to fly. Glad you got some flying time.

It is good to hear that you are still in the air Ben.

Doug, that sounds like dedication to flying. I have flown in temps below freezing, U really have to want to fly.

Tim, I have a spare Mac.

It is good to hear that you are still in the air Ben. Doug, that sounds like dedication to flying. I have flown in temps below freezing, U really have to want to fly. Tim, I have a spare Mac.

Having a spare Mac sounds like a great idea.