Chopper Channel Chopout

Tim- I saw that comment this morning also. It was actually possible that I would have been able to fly to Mentone 2009......most definately Mentone 2010 .......welll.....almost! Mentone 2011.....I will be there. Hope you can make Mentone next year Tim, and maybe we can get Gabor up here as well.

Stan
Oh yeah and don't forget our low flying nissan pilot and Dave. mentone would never survive..lol

I will never Forget the way Gabor came back to his car and hands me that camera and said want to know what the f@&k the hold up is and I look at it and I see john stuck under the car like someone had run over him. he was half way under the car pulling the front bumper out...lmao

and you know Dave and Jeff will never forget me vomiting out the car window at 35 m.p.h. and I didn't even lose my hat..lol
of course from the part of town you guys picked that night to stay in on the way to the airport,I am sure those streets see vomit every day. the gun fire at 2 a.m. made me feel like I was back in Greensboro...lol