Redrives for bmw boxer engines

The pick

engine pic.jpg

Guys can anybody give me a lead on this redrive unit. I am looking to go down this road as opposed to the 912/4 Any advice, good bad indifferent

Pick

Had a older Moto Guzzi, a Eldorado 750 (I think) bike had tremendous torque, if you were standing stradle of the bike and torqued the throttle you had better have a good grip on the handle bars, it would really want to roll on you. Thought it would maybe be comparable in smoothness to a BMW I had owned earlier, no way , a lot of vibration.

Tony

Thanks Mike, I am building an R1100 rt, but I don't know about the well informed part.
I have the engine ready to run, I modified the wiring harness myself , so it will be fun trying to light it off the first time.
I am researching PSRU's for this engine, I can't get an e-mail reply from aero-tech Poland. I like what they offer, but they don't seem interested in my business.
Pick, keep me informed of your progress, maybe we can get one sorted and flying soon.

Hi Lee, thanks for taking the time. My ideas are still in their infancy but I agree the polish company stuff looks pretty much ok If you have any pics can you mail them to me on deejaypee57 at yahoo dot com

many thanks

Dave