Gun show insanely packed

StanFoster

Aircraft
Helicycle N360SF
Total Flight Time
I went to a gun show this morning shopping for a Sig Mk25. I was expecting it to be busy, but it was packed like sardines! A perfect storm with the communist state of Illinois "about" to be the last state to allow concealed carry, and yesterdays sad event.

Stan

Stan, I've been to a few gun shows over the years here in Pa. and they were always like that. I don't think they are all buying guns, I got some good bargains on scopes slings and ammo and other stuff us gun nuts like. I've never needed to use a gun for protection, "hope I never do". Good luck with your gun purchase and I hope you never need to use it for any thing but fun.
Bruce

You know........ I've got this old retired crew chief/armourer friend that could get a Barrett to work pretty good off of your Helicycle. You never know when you might need to reach out and touch someone !

Cabela's was packed this morning also-- door buster sale -- got a good buy on a couple reflex sights

Americans have been on a gun and ammo buying spree for a few years now -- nothing new

Gun shows are always packed--Why I don't know cuz you can get almost everything cheaper on-line-- You can get some good deals on used weapons and hard to find clips if your lucky

Just got a new ruger 22/45 lite, it is very sweet!
But it is a sellers market no great deals anywhere.

My boy and I just got back from our gun show. We used to work at the show and we now go to everyone we're just not working. We have never seen the show so packed as we did today. And there was about 100 people waiting to fill out paper work just at Keith's gun's table.
My boy got a AB-10 9MM and I fond a nice VOLTOR stock for my SOCOM 16.
We had a good time but boy that place was packed.
We had the Clackamas Town Center Mall shooting on Tuesday so that's all fresh in everyone's mind.
And we were told we may have protestors but we didn't see any.

Before the big crash when they are all outlawed by the sweep of a pen.

Gary your such a pessimist, this wonderful country will be doing just fine, long after your long, long, gone.

not gonna happen

I hope not. Timothy Mcveigh did more damage without a single bullet. Three days ago in China a NUT-JOB stood in front of an elementary school and stabbed 22 children with a kitchen knife. A year ago in a country with WAY more stringent firearms laws than us (Norway) another NUT-JOB slaughtered a bunch a kids on an island. Are they gonna outlaw kitchen knives and fertilizer now ????

Gary your such a pessimist, this wonderful country will be doing just fine, long after your long, long, gone.

You say that like you know something I don't know !
The forum is going to get rid of me arnt they ?
Rid of me for good.

I have been putting this purchase off for a while but looks like I will need to go ahead an pick up that socom-14 that I have been wanting.

Gary, your not going any where, your the forum jester.:)

Every one is missing the point here! You need to shoot the bad guys before they can use their assault rifles and pistols. GOD bless my Barrett! You need to "reach out and touch someone." Nothing will discourage bad guys like having his buddy's head vaporized from 2000 yards away.

This administration has since the beginning wanted to band guns. Obama has said so before becoming President in his stump speaches. It's assault rifles now and all long guns later, then pistols. Only criminals will have firearms and will continue to do what they do without the fear of their victims protecting themselves.

Our founders included the right of gun ownship to protect us from King George or a government gone bad. They wanted all men to have a firearm so they might insure freedom from oppression of any kind both foreign or domestic.

The major question that arises is, why is this government making efforts to alter the 2nd Admendment? Is this what the founders were concerned about in 1776? Does this government have the intent to suppress our freedoms futher? Why is this administration afraid of an armed public?

Actions speak louder than words

Actions speak louder than words

Another perspective:

The current administration has had 4 years to act on his stump speach. What actions have they taken? Could it have been a hollow promise to energize the base? Does the party you back continue to harp on what he said in his stump speach to keep you outraged and energize their base? Could it be that either party really gives a rip about guns and they just know it is a catch phrase they can use to get people fired up? If I am the government, I want people to own guns. To think you can defend yourself against the government with the guns you own is a macho fantasy. If I am the head of the ATF, I want as many guns as possible out there to increase my budget. If I am the head of the government I dont mind if there are some "crazies" with a basement full of guns because when they "have to be raided" it proves what a danger they were because they had a basement full of guns. I believe what you should outraged by are the things like the patriot act, turning our government over to corporations, the size of government. These are the things they really dont want you to be outraged about and anytime the base starts sniffing around these items all they have to do is yell GUNS, ABORTION, RELIGON IN THE GOVERNMENT and off we go to be outraged and argue about those things and they get to contine on with their agenda.

I know I am a little crazy
Jason

Every one is missing the point here! You need to shoot the bad guys before they can use their assault rifles and pistols. GOD bless my Barrett! You need to "reach out and touch someone." Nothing will discourage bad guys like having his buddy's head vaporized from 2000 yards away.

This administration has since the beginning wanted to band guns. Obama has said so before becoming President in his stump speaches. It's assault rifles now and all long guns later, then pistols. Only criminals will have firearms and will continue to do what they do without the fear of their victims protecting themselves.

Our founders included the right of gun ownship to protect us from King George or a government gone bad. They wanted all men to have a firearm so they might insure freedom from oppression of any kind both foreign or domestic.

The major question that arises is, why is this government making efforts to alter the 2nd Admendment? Is this what the founders were concerned about in 1776? Does this government have the intent to suppress our freedoms futher? Why is this administration afraid of an armed public?

Without citizens with guns the Constatution is only a piece of paper for the toilet.

Executive fiat, the tool of the commander in cheese. Forewarned.

Never had squirell but I"m guessing it tastes like a chicken thigh. Only had rabbit once in a crockpot with a mushroom gravy and it sure enough tasted just like white meat chicken. Delicious! :)