Panoramio Group Gyroplanes

MichaelBurton

Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Sparrowhawk, B95, AC680, BE23, Calidus, MTO Sport, Cavalon, Vortex, Dominator, WindRyder, RAF2000
Total Flight Time
6000+ over 3000 hrs in gyro
I created a photo group on Panoramio. Panoramio is Google's geocoded photo sharing site.

My goal is to promote the sport through pictures of our aircraft and events.

Here is the link to the group's images.

You can help.

Here is a link to a Pre-approved invitation to share pictures in this photo group.

The group is small at this point and has only a few images. I have tried to get more interest from current Panoramio users but have had little success. Join Panoramio it is free then add your images. I think it will be a good resource.

Last edited:
Very cool Michael. I definitely will share this with my fixed wing friends.

Interesting to see the Hawk 4 gyroplane there in Utah. What's the status of that particular Hawk and will Groen Bros. be building any more anytime soon?

Wayne

I saw it fly last week with new paint and more HP. Other than that I can not say as I am under ND agreement and I don't know much anyway.

Thanks Glenn and Doug for the additional images. I hope many more will contribute.

Mike,

I accepted your invitation to be a moderator for this new site, but your invitation didn't come with a job description or any training so my acceptance doesn't really mean much at this time. If you will let me know what this job entails and help me to understand how to do it I will be glad to help any way I can.

Doug

Keep pictures gyroplane related and recruit new members.

Farmerjim just joined and we should have pictures from him soon. The group is still small but growing. I would love to see more images get posted to this site. It is one of the ways that photos get added to google earth.

I the group is not growing very fast. I know there are more photographers out there.

Check out my Utah photos.