I own Little Nellie

Thanks for your offer Mike. I am close to making a decision and should be able to close this auction in a day or two.

I have been away at my DAR recurrency meetings and training.

Hi Tom, You are sure a busy guy! How do you find time for having fun?

I really think that the Wallis Autogyro would be fun to have. I'm in no position to buy it but I think it would be a gas to build and display for the gyro community.

I'm not so sure about flying it. Those R/C things do crash with alarming frequency! LOL

Kandace

I won the auction.

Before anybody gets upset, my intentions are to reproduce this kit and make it available to EVERYONE. Of course this won't happen right away. I will also make a desktop model for demonstration purposes for those who were interested. That might happen first.

The original kit will be mostly untouched and if I choose to will end up in the hands of the PRA. Otherwise I will build it,fly it, and make a James Bond type short film :) (that's a joke)

Jon

If this does happen you can surely put me down for a copy.

Hi Jon,
I'm sure the gyro kit will be in good hands. I did not know it was you that was bidding and won. Screen names often supercede real names in our minds.
I wish we would all use our real names on the forum.

Hi Jon,
I'm sure the gyro kit will be in good hands. I did not know it was you that was bidding and won. Screen names often supercede real names in our minds.
I wish we would all use our real names on the forum.

Here I thought everyone knew me!!

I'll put my full name in the box below just for you :)

Hey Jon: Whatever happened to your r/c model gyro you made a few years back?

I saw a photo of it with you in one of the chapter newsletters then...

Kevin,

It's sitting in my office at home :)

It's a pretty shabby representation of Sport Copter's Lightning.
If all goes well with the Wallis kit, I might clean it up and offer it as well.

I'm glad to see that it is going to someone that has excellent intentions! If the price were right I'd love to have one of my own!

Kandace

I'd be interested in a scale non-flying model for a static display depending on the price.

Jon

Jon

I think one of the static dispalys for the lightning should be included in every fullsize kit! That way stupid people will have something to look at when they are re-building their rigs!:eek:hwell:
I want a Little Nellie as well, put me down for one. And if you have one of the lightnong or vortex models it sure would be bitchin hagin' from the ceiling in the shop!
Ben S

Hay Jon I didn't know you won the bidding on Little Nellie .
I want to see that too .

Karl,

Yeah, I saw that too. Personally, I think it boils down to experience. I'm horrible at flying the little ones!!

Gary,

I brought it to PRA last time when you were SUPPOSED to be there!!! I'll bring it in next time.

I got to see the Little Nellie kit the Jon got from Tommy today . That thing is so cool . What a neet piece of history . Thanks for bringing that in for me today Jon .

Here You Go "Tim"

Here You Go "Tim"

I'd be interested in a scale non-flying model for a static display depending on the price.

Not for sale though. By the way! the rotors & prop spins and the rockets launch. (spring loaded)..........Dick

PS. By the way Tom "Gyroplanes" I own the littlest of Nellie-

Attachments

• HPIM0672.jpg
    HPIM0672.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM0676.jpg
    HPIM0676.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
  • HPIM0678.jpg
    HPIM0678.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: