MARION SPRINGER, A treasure to us all. One of a kind...

helicopter ed

helicopter ed
Aircraft
Gyrochopper1/Air Comm. single/AC side by side/AC tandem. All powered by Subaru EA-81 100 HP
Total Flight Time
4000+ all rotorcraft.
Thursday March 31 is Marion's birth date. Younger then Springtime. A wealth of information is she. Terrific Writer, Pilot, Instructor, Mother, Grandmother, a nurse to any flying creature, or any creature with a broken wing, missing leg or whatever. She will nurse it back. A good listener, an encourager, interested in everything. Now with a starter [Thanks to DAVE BACON] on her beloved MAC, now a turn key operation. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and good health for many, many more. I love you more...helled1

Last edited:
Wish you a very happy Marion's Day.
And many many more.

Enjoy the day and have lots of fun and must go fly.

Thanks Dave for all the efforts you made for a beloved person in
our community. She is surely an asset for us all.

With my very best Regards.

Happy Birthday Marion. I am planning to get up your way this weekend.

Happy Birth Day Marion. Hope you have a great day, and love to visit out your way sometime. as always fly safe.

Happy Birthday Marion!!!!
Maybe you got to fly today.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Marion, Happy Birthday!!! I am sure there will be a lot of people that want to get in on this and my thoughts may disapear in a sea of well wishes for you, but I want you to know that I am glad to have had the chance to meet you and get to know you a little bit. I am proud and honered to call you a friend. The Gyro worold is a better place for you being here and I am excited to be able to say I met someone that was so influential to our sport. May God bless you and I hope you have a great birthday. I hope when I get to be your age I am still able to fly my Gyro. You are an inspration to many of us. Keep up the good work.

Marion is one of the greatest people to ever step into our sport. Happy BD Marion.

Happy Birthday Marion

Happy Birthday Marion

How are the pigeons doing? Congratulations and have a nice bit of cake or something.
Ben S

I have never met Ms Springer in person. It is on my list of things I want to do in life. All of my experiences with her have be great. Happy Birthday and thank you again for the photo.

Happy Birthday, Marion. We need to get you out to Bensen Days one of these years.

Thank you

Thank you

Thank you all for the birthday greetings. I am truly blessed to have been able to live my dream of flying and also blessed to have reached the age of 82 and still be able to fly my gyro. And having gyro friends is icing on the cake.
Marion
PS...Dave, good save on the engine out in an unfriendly place.

Happy Birthday Marion, it has always been a pleasure to know you and each time to see you. I just now arrived back in California from China for a few days, so I'm glad I seen this thread to give you my best wishes.

By the way, I don't look like I did last time you seen me. I'm back to my younger self again, this time for good. Happy birthday!!!!!

Attachments

• DennisFetters.jpg
    DennisFetters.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 0
Happy birthday Marion. We love you like a mother or something. Every man who ever flew had a mother who let him. You were a bit different Marion. You flew first and then said .... follow me boys and girls. We still do. Hope to catch up to you some day. Slow down just a bit and give us a chance. (smile) Love from all of us.

Marion!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Marion!!!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

How happy I am for you, Love you, appreciate your dedication and fortitude, Marion. God Bless you.

It is my pleasure and honor to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARION! May you always have blue skies and light winds whenever you fly!

Wayne

Marion with her daughter and granddaughter at this past El Mirage Ken Brock Freedom Fly-In. Which woman is which?

I still re-read her book occasionally...

Attachments

• Marion_Springer_daughter_and_granddaughter.jpg
    Marion_Springer_daughter_and_granddaughter.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 0
Happy Birthday Marion, hope you had a good one and got to do some flying. I see Dave is going to be up there this weekend. Wish I could be there to enjoy watching all of you fly. It should be a good weekend for just that. I know I will be flying my gyro at Hemet this weekend but allways miss flying at El Mirage.