Started smoking again

scandtours

scandtours
Aircraft
Bensen,Brock, Parsons Tandem
Every year during winter time I put on 15-20 lbs weight.
When safety belt is not long enough and cannot adjust it more, I start smoking one two months and I come back to normal. Yesterday was the day for starting again….
Without any kind of diet kilos just disappear.
I do not recommend my recipe to anybody of course but for me it helps.
Even with this extra weight, flying with the 503 Genesis I don't notice any changes in performance. So maybe is more healthy to keep the extra weight....

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 0
  • e1.JPG
    e1.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 0
  • e2.JPG
    e2.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Lung Cancer as a diet aid ?

Lung Cancer as a diet aid ?

I have lost too many friends and family to lung cancer. Commercial cigs, etc are poison and will kill you.

Good luck with your weight loss.:rip::rip::rip:

I am glad I quit smoking....(for the most part) a pack will last me a couple months. Cigars are my guilty pleasure during the summer. Although I did hear that regular exercise does keep the pounds off.. might wanna look in to that over the cancer sticks.. just sayin. Then again who am I to tell people how to live their lives.... Enjoy flying! BTW the new machines look great and apparently fly well. Hope I get the chance to take one up some day.

I have lost too many friends and family to lung cancer. Commercial cigs, etc are poison and will kill you.

Good luck with your weight loss.:rip::rip::rip:

I know...
Maybe it will better to replace the belt with a longer one and keep the weight????

Change the type of calories you eat rather. If you shock your digestive system with food it is not used to break down you'll lose weight quickly. I can drop 20 lbs in 8 days! Well I just did for Bensen days actually. Weight based exercise works wonders too and keeps pumping absolutely great hormones into your body. I quit smoking 7 years ago after smoking for 25 years 2-3 packs a day. Never looked back! Change the easy stuff don't play with the dangerous substance! Good luck :)

Well fed and mal nourished . . .control this equation and you will be fine.
Greek and Mediterranean cousine are a temptation . . .been from lebanese ancestors I have the same problem . . .feeding orgasms! :D
Back on 95 kilos . . .no officiating to balance the happy hour!
Heron

I've tried many methods to loose weight,walking drive bicycle
but nothing helps. Only smoking helps me to loose quickly weight or
when I was ....in love :lol::lol:

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 0
  • f2.jpg
    f2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Adrenaline!
Use pepper as metabolic acelerator, it will also cure many gastrointestinal problems.
One kilo of the stronger pepper available, clean, blend, add cereal alchool, vodka will do, leave on a jar for 28 days (there is a moon thing here that I don´t know)
Filter, add more alchool to complete, use the solid part as spice for food and drink 30 drops on a little bit of water, 3 times per day . . .first time is will wake you up good!
Eat well, exercise, sleep and water are main elements of keeping weight off . .
Forget tobacco! Go with marijuana but curb the crave . . . :D
Heron

Walking is not an exercise. We humans are made to walk just for getting to the damn food! Exercise is when you break a sweat. When you destroy muscle cells. Although a good friend of mine did your method of losing weight last year. He beat mine big time. His 63 pounds of weight loss in 47 days by smoking put my 20 pounds loss to shame. The only draw back of his that it was his last 47 days. He had stage 4...... :(

Age slows down our metabolism, the main culprit is social schedule!
Dance is great exercise and the only with lateral movements we do, unless you play tennis.
Sex is the other great exercise, matter fact only sex produces adrenaline that quiets down artritis, reason old people walk funny . . .
Too much food in wrong hours is a drag . . .
Nicotine speeds up everything but it is also a poison. Pepper has a natural metabolic speeder.
Walking, to work, needs to be timed and in fast pace, you know when start panting . ..
Chasing women and a ball is what kept us trimed . . .and the effort of building your body, that ends around 35 y/o.
Booze gets you fat, and then you loose weigth fast . . .too fast . . . :rip:
heron

I quit smoking, again, and have been quit for 3 months now. 15 years of smoking. My secret this time is stay out of gas stations and away from other smokers. I can't tell you the last time I smelled a cigarette. That's what it takes for me. Cigarette smoke smells like steak to me. So I avoid it like the plague.

I teach in substance abuse counseling, "people, places, things". Stay away from someone actively smoking (go out another door so you don't have to walk by smokers), stay away from places where smoking is common (bars, etc.), and get rid of the tools of smoking (lighters, ashtrays, cigarettes, and deodorize your car and home). I'm all about cold turkey. Weening off has the greater chances of relapse. Ever said, "I'll only smoke when I drink or after dinner?" :)

I agree with Gabor......my mom lost weight on "the smoking diet".
She weighed 88 pounds when she died of cancer.....I was 18 .....my sister was 7.
Kinda selfish if you ask me.....we asked her to quit for years!
Oh...by the way.....she was 44.

I too have had friends and family stricken with cancer. There are so many things we put into our bodies that are polluting them. Some with and some without our knowledge. Please find a better way to lose weight than polluting your body with a known killer. If not for yourself, do it for your family.

I agree with all you guys who are against smoking. Actually I am against it too.
I am not trying to defend smokers but I know people that never- never smoked in their life and died in lung cancer. I know also people that were smoking two three packets and lived long life. One of this was my grandmother; she was smoking like hell and died 106 years old. I remember also once she said to me. “Were I three months younger I should ask you to teach me flying”

Attachments

• g3.JPG
    g3.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 0
Giorgios
Four already died in my family due to smoke complications, two are on their way, life shortened, not pretty.
WE had 62 moms tested for breast milk poisoning, all had DEE on their system and that pesticide has been banned from Brasil for some time now, imagine what they have from the actual alowed ones . . .?
They dumped 5 million liters on that town´s rural area to control soy bean plagues, screw the inhabitants, we want profit.
WE are living in polluted times . . .but smoking is not a good choice of fun . . .if you can, cut it out completely.
thanks
Heron