What helicopters can do but are not allowed any more ... 1967

NOT through the tunnel. OMG, I think I p'ed myself!
Okay Mikey, here's the challenge.
Let's (collective used loosely) twist up an ultralight - no numbers - and see who flies it under the Sebastian Inlet bridge first.
BwaaHaaHaa ...

yeah I am with birdy on this one, that guy had to big a smile on his face...lol

maybe he was just the local traffic patrol.

Excellent piloting skills, but , the guy needs a euphoric attitude check like I needed. Stan

I missed some wind blowing through his hair when leaning outside....but 1967 there was no photoshop. Besides this, it seems real, just wondering.

Some of the shots from inside the cockpit shows the cyclic way too high on the chest, Methinks a lot of the footage is iffy.

The critical aerials could have been done from a RC plane.

I have no idea what they are saying, but I like the music, especially the first song.

I dont think the video is fake at all. It looks like original footage to me, and the way the camera is manuvered, would be impossible with a model airplane and model helicopters didn't exist back then, capable of flying a heavy camera around.

Yep - flying is real, the cyclic the actor in the right seat is holding for the in-cockpit shots is fake.

What do you mean not allowed any more ?????
So I should stop doing that ?????

Probably a promotional film spliced together from several different flights. Notice the pilot (the real one) wears dark pants in some flights and white in others and keeps his face mostly away from the camera on the flybys. . The kid (actor) is either a passenger on some flights or is dubbed in Hollywood style seated in front of the actual footage screen.

Nevertheless it is great vintage filming from a Hughes 269 . Makes me want to visit Rio de Janeiro. Nice countryside and beaches.

Where is Heron when we need more information ?? :)