PRA31's next meeting has videos and more

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Airgyro AG915 Centurian, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Gyroplane 70Hrs, not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Good morning rotorheads!

Our next meeting is going to be the best ever!

It will be a show and tell with audio visual displays, photos, and models presented by Dr. Bruce Charnov our newest member!!!!

We will also discuss what to do with the our Hollmann Sportster with a report of her inspection that my brother, Dave and I are starting this morning.

When: 3:30 12/16/2010
Where: Bruce's house
PM me and I'll send you his address I do not wish to post it on a public forum.

This is going to be a very unique meeting with many one of a kind videos, photos and stories!!

All are invited, Do not miss it!

PS:
Ben you want me to fly over and get you, I'll buy the fuel. I would have to meet you at Yuma at 1:00 so we are not late.

PSS:
I'll bet Dave will fly with us, maybe Jeff too who knows! It's a party don't you know...

Last edited:
Dang John, the date you gave is a Thursday afternoon and I have to work that night, otherwise I'd fly down with a trusty C-172 and attend!

Keep us updated on the results of the meeting!

By the way, I'll be in San Diego for the AFCEA Western Conference in January. Wanna do lunch?

Wayne

Hi Wayne, I missed your post!

Wish you could hear and see Dr Charnov's presentation but look forward to lunch with you.

Let me know when and where, and I'll invite Bruce, Dave, and the gang if that is OK with you?

We'll make it a PARTY!