H/S in fibreglass

dingbat

Aircraft
Q.C.ChallengerII ,And Dinbat Gyrocopter
Total Flight Time
Taking PPLM and PPLG Student
Hi All,
Is there anybody here that has made H/Stabs for any gyro as i am after ideas as i will have to get these on a new project and i am needing specs and drawings or videos,pics, any info welcome!! can supply pics of gyro with the tail in its present condition going through SEC T! CAA Loop! any help will be apreciated!

regards G.

LAA. BRA.

dingbat

dingbat

Gary
Contact www.aviomania.com/
I am sure he can help you and advice on what/how.

Hi G,
I am sure that the H/S on the dingbat will be one of the mods required by the CAA so i am getting prepared ! (I will give the above a try!)

regards G. PS. sent you a PM!!

Dingbat pic tail sec

Dingbat pic tail sec

Hi,Here is the pics of the tail!

Attachments

• CRIM0228.jpg
    CRIM0228.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 0
  • CRIM0230.jpg
    CRIM0230.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 0
nice looking tail, The gyro bee or Hornet threads, builders pages may help you. Also I think it was Brent Brown who did a tall tail in composite.

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the post and your help!
It seems as though there are people who do not wish me to post any threds on here again !! which is realy sad i have not upset anyone on here so i dont know what has happened!! maybe because i am in the UK and not in the USA i dont know i thought we are all people who was friendly and all interested in the same thing rotor sport building and flying but suppose i was wrong! Looks like they do not want anything to do with the UK Why i dont know! Thanks anyway mark!
regards gary

Hi Mark,
It seems as though there are people who do not wish me to post any threds on here again !! which is realy sad i have not upset anyone on here so i dont know what has happened!! maybe because i am in the UK and not in the USA i dont know i thought we are all people who was friendly and all interested in the same thing rotor sport building and flying but suppose i was wrong! Looks like they do not want anything to do with the UK Why i dont know! Thanks anyway mark!
regards gary

Gary, I'm lost! Why you think that??:noidea:

I have been getting emails requesting me to cancell the posts! and leave the R.W.F. i find this realy sad i have not done anything to wind anybody up or upset anybody along the way i would try to help anybody but there are people on here who have different thoughts!

regards gary

Hi Mark,
regards gary
Gary say what, that's not right! I and many others sure wish you would post, we were excited to see you were going to take us alone for your journey.

I have been getting emails requesting me to cancell the posts! and leave the R.W.F. i find this realy sad i have not done anything to wind anybody up or upset anybody along the way i would try to help anybody but there are people on here who have different thoughts!

regards gary

How rude!!!!
Well we will have to all put them on ignore, buddy!

I find it mean! You have only been a gentleman! What are they talking about????

PS:
I know I've been really busy, but what did I miss? They weren't kidding, right? Maybe that's why so many folks seem to be leaving the forum?

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks John i am looking for my email address it is on one of the postings so i will remove it!
Beast wishes Gary

FROM WHERE THOSE EMAILS ARE COMING FROM? CAN YOU MENTION THEIR NAMES
OR EMAIL ADDRESS?
Giorgos

Last edited:
I am making composit tail feathers right now under the thread my new gyro in general discussion you can see what I used to make them how I made them and how I will finsh them.

I for one would love to see your post of any thing you build that is how we all learn cool stuff we may have not none befor and I could care less where in the world you are. Keep posting.

Emails

Emails

Hi Giorgos,
I have cancelled all the 4 of them and emptied out thr folder i cant understand what has happened giorgos!
i have not upset anyone or done anthing wrong to get emails saying take the threads back to england!!and leave this one alone!
i am shocked as i thought i was making friends on here but there is people who obviously dont want me posting anymore threads on here!

regards gaary

Look Gary you got a lot more friends here that jerks! I'm so sorry, if they win we all lose!

I'll throw my voice in also Gary....Please do stay.
Your welcome on this "play ground"...be damned the nay sayers.
You've done nothing to rile anyone.

We've got our fair share around here of crotchety curmudgeons, know it all lard asses' and PC primadona's....but when push comes to shove, we're all really here because we love to FLY (Gyro's).
Pay no one any mind...the good out weighs any bad ALWAYS...regardless which side of the "pond" your on!

Last edited:
Hi John,
Thanks for your support i am still ooking for my email address and it is now 1.45 AM in the UK so i will be signing off soon!
Thanks Again!
Regards gary

i still cant get my head round this one as yet!

That is really sad, Gary....please pay no mind to those scumbags. I wish the webmasters knew who they are and would boot their butts out of here! It doesn't matter which country any member is from...this is not just a USA forum....it is a world forum for those who like rotor craft. That is just one reason I am a proud member.....

Report them

Report them

Keep posting.

Personally I would forward the emails to the forum moderators.

It is not right that someone is using this forum to attack or bully you.

We don't need ppl like that on the forum.

Pity I am not still in the UK I would glady help you get this machine past Sect T. It will as I am sure you are aware it will cost a lot.