120,000 foot sky dive

I think the word you were looking for here Dennis was interrupted not interrupter .
But what do I know ?
I never have been able to spell .

My spell checker is automatic, and sometimes it will pick the wrong word for a typo, and I don't notice. I don't have as much time these days for playing on the forum. Thank you for pointing it out.

Way cool.
The highest I've ever exited a plane was a Beech 18 at 16.000 .
It was cold.

My spell checker is automatic, and sometimes it will pick the wrong word for a typo, and I don't notice. I don't have as much time these days for playing on the forum. Thank you for pointing it out.

My spell checker makes mistakes too. I typed juts yesterday in a message when I meant to type just. Both words are in the dictionary. I didn't catch it until I reread the text I typed. Microsoft word can check for syntax but it is expensive. I'm fortunate in that my company has a license with MS that allows me to use it at home. If I have to use big multi-sylable words in a message I compose in Word then cut and paste here.

How one spells is less important to me if I understand what is in the message.
If I don't....... I will ask for clarification.

I have a friend (on a military forum) that is a horrible speller. And get this...he is or was a pharmacist!!! I have no issue with it because I understand what he is saying.
There are others on the same forum that freak when he posts.
I never understood that. What is the big deal?

I love it when Birdy posts! I enjoy his "spellings."

There are others on the same forum that freak when he posts.
I never understood that. What is the big deal?

I love it when Birdy posts! I enjoy his "spellings."

First, I love the way Birdy types his words. He's also a reasonable human. I admire the man.

Second, I didn't "freak" about Dennis's inability to spell. I only pointed it out (not typo or spell checker issue). He responded with his usual knee-jerk BS to me because he dislikes me. Whatever, I don't care. Several other people have pointed out his mistakes in other threads, but he doesnt lash out at them like he does at me....he thanks them! Not me though.
He decided to call me names which I hadn't expected since he usually states that he doesn't call people names...beneath him. Hypocrit.

Understand this Ray, Dennis doesn't like me and his responses to me will be with anger every time. He will also act like some kind of martyr. Poor Dennis, always being picked on.

Call him out on his BS and he terms you an internet assasin...or bully. Shameful.

However, some people won't understand any of this and think I'm the a$$hole in this. So what.

As Heron would say...."moving on"

PS there is no "big deal" until one is made. Events transpired will dictate that.

Last edited:
Typos and other stuff

Typos and other stuff

Jon
I didn't say you "freaked." I was relating to him about my spell checker. I quoted his text.

I said "There are others on the (another) forum that freak when he posts.
I never understood that. What is the big deal?"

I had a situation (on another forum) that was about they way one of our members spelled. I related that. I said I didn't understand the "big deal" about misspelling words. That is all. I did not intend to offend.

Sorry.
Where is Hillary's reset button when you need it?