Should I try E-bay? Commuter H-1B

Should I try E-bay? Commuter H-1B

• yes

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok deleted the picture, Happy now? It's ok for people to make personal attacks on me, yet I post a pic that I found online that says how I feel about some on here and get more crap about it.
Oh well, fact is, someone looking to get involved with gyros and reads all the attacks on me is going to say the heck with this group.
and all I simply asked was should I list on E-bay? gees

Well, Tim old buddy.... I guess if you are one of the ones that "dish it out", then don't complain when a big s**t-sandwich is piled on your plate!

You sure turned on me like a mad dog, even after I was the only one trying to help you out after your helicopter was taken.

Someone steals something from you and you complain to high heaven, and you have the law on your side but you don't use it, for whatever excuse, so you lose. Yet, someone steals something from me, and I'm willing to fight for it, and use the law as a tool to get back what is undeniably mine, and you blast me all over the forum, exclaiming how much you hate me. And by the way, I won and I did get back what was mine.

Yet, I'm the only one on the entire thread that gives you real advise about the question you posted, and not one word of thanks. Only....... poor me, someone fed me a s**t-sandwich. Well, I recommend you chew fast and swallow, and learn from life and move on.

Animal...you failed to read all the post.....

Animal...you failed to read all the post.....

I put over 400 hrs on my first gyro.....so..I did my seat time....but as others have said...some like to build more than fly...I prefer to build...But I have not beat my chest over the machines I have built...because I don't need anyone's approval...I built them for myself...and not to get attention....I simply love fabrication...and I do have one original design to my credit...I'm actually pulling for you....to FLY something.....I think you have had more projects than anyone I know...(pretty impressive)...But for goodness sakes man.....Using a blasphemous symbol of Jesus to make a point...with bad intentions was just too much for me. I would like to see you flying...in YOUR helicopter....just get in it...and FLY it brother...if you trust it...others will too...put some hours on it....I like you Tim...I want to see you succeed...Go ahead...and fly the thing....lol....:director: